Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Middlesex Mixer

Train Strike 6 April

Bad news for those of us supporters hoping to travel to Molineux for game v West Ham. No trains from London Euston. Bad news for W Ham fans too
  2. Middlesex Mixer

RIP Stan Bowles

I remember once going to Loftus Road in those days to see us play away there, and our fans were singing those very same words at Stan Bowles during the match! In a sad coincidence, I think it was at that match when Paul Bradshaw RIP stooped to collect a weak shot to his goal, and the ball went...
  3. Middlesex Mixer

Spurs 1 King Gary's Wolves 2 - Verdict Thread

I guess the large Korean contingent of supporters from both side would have felt a bit underwhelmed :(
  4. Middlesex Mixer

Albion punishment

Obviously the FA are going to heavily punish Cunha for scoring that second goal and sparking all that violence!:fearscream:
  5. Middlesex Mixer

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Chris Iwelumo was another fine player for us from north of the border.
  6. Middlesex Mixer

2 x Tickets v Everton

Hi HessonWolf, I’ve just now sold 2 seats (mine and my companion; ST holders) back to the club for resale, so if you get on to the ticket site asap they may be on sale: Steve Bull, J1, p5 and p6.
  7. Middlesex Mixer

Nuno goes to Forest

The return of Robin Hood to the Forest of Notts.
  8. Middlesex Mixer

Best Non Wolves Player You've Seen Play Live

When I was 15 years old we had a school trip to Madrid, and we were taken to Real Madrid’s training ground where the legendary Alfredo Di Stephano shook hands with each of us, and handed us each a Real Madrid metal badge. A few days later we were given tickets to see a la Liga match at the...
  9. Middlesex Mixer

Wolves for sale?

Not Al-bion :eek:
  10. Middlesex Mixer

Neves

Sorry mate, didn’t realise that. I stand corrected, Rúben Neves it is! Did Pedro Neto ever play no. 10 for us? That would’ve been close!
  11. Middlesex Mixer

Neves

Rúben Thgie???
  12. Middlesex Mixer

Next manager

You’re joking!!
  13. Middlesex Mixer

Raúl Jiménez Appreciation Thread

I remember on here the groundswell of emotion and sympathy following Raúl’s injury, when we contributed to a thread which was presented to him in book form, and which he acknowledged and thanked us for on social media, including a photo of him holding the book. In my own entry in that thread I...
  14. Middlesex Mixer

Southampton v Wolves comms. thread.

Ref must be absolutely distraught with the result after all his “efforts”:eek:
  15. Middlesex Mixer

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

He never said never.:p
  16. Middlesex Mixer

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

These days it seems we are always about to play them!
  17. Middlesex Mixer

Todays games - the World Cup edition.

Just read in today’s online Telegraph that Southgate is seriously considering his position. He is quoted as mentioning reasons to quit: “What’s been said and what’s been written, the night at Wolves, there’s lots of things in my head that’s really conflicted at the moment.” Is he blaming us???!!!
  18. Middlesex Mixer

Lopetegui

“There are two other premier teams in contention for him.”
  19. Middlesex Mixer

Nuno: Yes or No?

As from today, count me in.
Back
Top Bottom