Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. A

Bournemouth v Wolves predictions

I've just seen there's a rail replacement service for this game. I don't suppose there is anyone is driving from London and wanting some petrol money?
  2. A

Today’s Games 2023-2024

No way on earth is that a handball
  3. A

Nunes to City

**** him, he was never one of us
  4. A

Nunes to City

Not sure I’ll bother this season if this goes ahead. A bit ****ed off I renewed.
  5. A

Jose Sa

Yeah it’s definitely the fans’ fault again.
  6. A

Play Neto on the left

Keep Neto on the bench. Hwang deserves a start
  7. A

Brighton verdict

Getting what we deserve.
  8. A

This relegation media obsession

I just deposited more in-depth football analysis in the toilet bowl than you get from most of the sporting media. There will be some difficult moments this season, but I expect we'll perform well enough to avoid the drop. Having said that, we're risking a few key injuries from being in...
  9. A

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Maybe, although people were worried when Potter left and they came back stronger. Their competative advantage is deeper than most thanks to Tony Bloom's data modelling and integration with his company, I think it's called "gekko" something which underpins their recruitment strategy. That would...
  10. A

So Silva still wants away

Hope you’re right. I’ve had an hours sleep last night and am sort of getting used to expecting the worst at the moment, so I’m probably just being a grump :)
  11. A

So Silva still wants away

This is a kick in the *******s if he’s off. One of the only things to look forward to this season was watching him after his year away. Cheers Jeff
  12. A

I didn't imagine it did I? Season ticket prices went up didn't they?
  13. A

Where will we finish …..

**** knows, I said seventh this time last year.
  14. A

Lopetegui

I'd have appreciated this interview before season ticket renewals were made available
  15. A

Lopetegui

Volume is all over the place on this video
  16. A

No there's nothing wrong with it. Moderation on this forum has always been a joke.
  17. A

Celtic Friendly South Korea

All booked! Will be a laugh. Was bloody tough to choose between this and Luton.
  18. A

Coady, welcoming him back with open arms or sell??

yeah, it's a big concern of mine
  19. A

Neves

This is tough man. That team we had such a connection with, gone. How do we ever get that back? Love you Ruben, good luck with everything.
  20. A

Neves

Yeah, I'm also in East London and noticed the same, must be some curry on the go!
Back
Top Bottom