Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. D

Trevor Francis (RIP)

Sorry didn't want to start another thread but another footballer gone today
  2. D

Sherpa Van Trophy Programme

Sent you a PM
  3. D

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

Suarez will be a free agent in January
  4. D

Beverley Knight and Goldie

It's not a bespoke one, but not available either at the minute
  5. D

Pre-match pubs?

Royal Oak Compton road, nice and close the ground too
  6. D

Beverley Knight and Goldie

Where can you buy that retro track top Goldie had on?
  7. D

Train's Sunday 13/3

Rail replacement buses from Crewe to Liverpool Parkway until noon
  8. D

The Jota Money

Looks like we've secured a loan based on the payments due from Liverpool for Jota Source @jancyclops on Twitter
  9. D

Forum Issues?

Strange, soon as I posted the above it now works perfectly again
  10. D

Forum Issues?

Hi Mods, seem to have an issue loading the Mol Mix forum, soon as I click the link it just shows a blank white screen. I can navigate all other parts of the forum without issues. On a android phone, tried the usual resetting browser, clearing data etc
  11. D

Thread thread thread

Testing...
  12. D

Hatred towards fellow fans

Why would anyone have hatred towards a fellow Wolves fan? Noticed on twitter the likes of Manny who has raised over £100k for charity getting constant abuse, not only online but in person at away games recently too. Mr Miami is another who has come in for lots of hatred. Whether someone has...
  13. D

Castore

Someone has posted them on Twitter with no other info
  14. D

Castore

15. D

Castore

16. D

Odilon Kossounou

Linked with us according to The Sun https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/14111380/wolves-transfer-odilon-kossounou/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=sunfootballtwitter&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1613855111
  17. D

Train Travel 25/7/19

Plenty of warnings about disruption today due to the weather. Many trains expected to be cancelled and no rail replacement coaches. Those that travel by train may want to replan their journeys tonight.
  18. D

Wolves v Newcastle - 17/7/19

Anyone watching it in town tmrw if you have a day off like me? If so, where?
  19. D

Wolves Matchday Pub Adviser

Anyone tried The New Merriale by mercerdes, looks like it's had a bit of a renovation, serve Currys sell banks, free parking and not far to walk to molinuex.
  20. D

Weirdest Place You've Bumped Into a Wolves Fan

Honeymoon in Dominican Republic was pishing it down, so I went and relaxed in jacuzzi. Chap in the next jacuzzi left 10 mins later and he had wolves shorts on!
Back
Top Bottom