Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. G

Newcastle (A) predictions - Sat 2 March

I’ll have my 6 year old with me too, fingers crossed he’ll be able to see!
  2. G

Wolves v Brentford FAC3R comms thread.

Nelson Semedo who I always bet on to score, 69 games without a goal and he scores… the game I forget to bet on him!!
  3. G

Next manager

Ruud coming in and bringing back Fabio?!
  4. G

Merchandise Lucky Dip

Home kit for me
  5. G

Merchandise Lucky Dip

I’m in too!
  6. G

Ivan Toney (oh dear!)

Apparently the suspension won't start immediately and Toney has told his friends he'll be available for Brentford's 1-1 draw with Fulham next Monday! :tearsofjoy: (Shamelessly stolen from Twitter!)
  7. G

Fabio Silva watch

vs. Seville he (Xavi) was pretty frustrating to watch and created very little, the same applied to much of the team for most of the game tbh!
  8. G

Fabio Silva watch

Went to the game this evening. Silva certainly changed things, PSV had been fairly toothless until he came on, with De Jong offering very little. Silvas added edge and directness, plus PSV changing to be more direct made a big difference. A lot of time wasting from Seville, that led to quite a...
  9. G

Newcastle Away Tickets

I’ll be looking on Facebook too, but if anyone here can help out please shout! I’m looking to take my son to his first game too, we need to keep him Wolves… No pressure everyone! :hushed:
  10. G

Fabio Silva watch

Does anyone know if he is cupped tied for PSV’s Europa League games as he played for Anderlecht is the UEFA Conference? I’m near Eindhoven the day of their game vs. Sevilla and have got myself a ticket.
  11. G

Pablo Sarabia

It’s how a Baggie describes his sister “I’d give her legs a seven, but her asinine.” :oops:;):D
  12. G

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

I’m sorry to disappoint everyone, but I’m pretty sure we’re actually trying to sign Joe Gomez, but when it was leaked to the press the journo couldn’t understand the Black Country accent too well!
  13. G

What on earth is this?

I am really surprised that all of you have missed what this diagram tells us about squad morale… … every player looks to be a little cross!! :D:rolleyes:
  14. G

Boubacar Traore

… and he doesn’t have asthma… yet!
  15. G

Morgan Gibbs-White

Spell at Forest? Am I being dumb here, or do I need to question everything you said above?
  16. G

Leeds United (a)

If anyone does get the call to play from Bruno and hence has a spare ticket (or 2!) please let me know. :smile:
  17. G

Newcastle United Pre-Match Thread

Still at work! :(
  18. G

How’s this for a song? (To the tune of Tottenham get battered everywhere they go) “Journalists get murdered everywhere you go!” Lyrics are simple enough
  19. G

Counting down the minutes till work is over!
  20. G

Newcastle V Wolves predictions

My neighbour and his grandson have threatened a Newcastle banner if my front garden if they win! (Friendly joshing) but we can’t let it happen! I’m going 2-1 Wolves.
Back
Top Bottom