Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Sedgley Gold N Black

AST/Away support

Can we put that in the bin please. Luckily managed to get a ticket due to someone having a bost hand but by a country mile the worst ‘support’ I’ve ever known following us. Couldn’t even get a song going.
  2. Sedgley Gold N Black

Portu(Wolves) Squad

Just been announced, congrats to Sa, Semedo, Toti and Neto who've all been called up. Former players, Rui, Neves, Jota and Vitinha also make the squad to keep up the strong current/ex wolf contingent.
  3. Sedgley Gold N Black

Who will leave? (Players)

With the news breaking, I’d imagine many of our squad have picked up the phone to their agents at some point today. Fabio already hinted that he might not be here, I think that’ll probably be the case now. Nunes has been touted to PSG it seems whilst Liverpool are still struggling to get the...
  4. Sedgley Gold N Black

Dele Alli (Not Signing)

Worth a watch.
  5. Sedgley Gold N Black

Telegraph: Wolves benefit from tax payer fund

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2023/07/09/taxpayers-bankroll-chinese-billionaire-premier-leage/
  6. Sedgley Gold N Black

Raul Surgery

Being reported on twister Raul has undergone surgery on an injury, nothing about how long he’ll be out for though.
  7. Sedgley Gold N Black

Neto “Surgery”

Just saw the extended press conference following the game and Lopetegui mentioned he, along with Podence, has had a minor surgery. Would explain why he suddenly hasn’t been involved of late. Hopefully nothing serious for either of them.
  8. Sedgley Gold N Black

MNF - Webb on VAR

Anyone watching MNF tonight, they’ve shown a couple of decisions with behind the scenes footage and have Webb talking it through. So far; Havertz clear handball into the net for Chelsea. Newcastle handball pen shout v Arsenal (where it hit the thigh first). Joelinton goal v West Ham (tight...
  9. Sedgley Gold N Black

GMP

An absolute disgrace, made a 5 second walk to the car park a nightmare. No antagonism between fans, all caused by GMP trying to get their figures up before the season finishes to keep their OT. There’s a lot there that should be arrested on CCTV but few WMP their usual useless selves.Even...
  10. Sedgley Gold N Black

Forest Charged - Surrounding the Referee

Despite the FA charge, the referee didn’t book a single player for it. Johnson was booked for the dive which led to the surrounding. You couldn’t make this up.
  11. Sedgley Gold N Black

Portugal/International Squads

Sa, Nunes and Neves called up to Martinez’ first Portugal squad. Probably means the end of Moutinho’s international career. Neto and Silva both called up for their U21s team.
  12. Sedgley Gold N Black

Sellars’ Shortlist

Michael Beale, Peter Bosz, Rob Edwards and Anthony Barry. Taken from the Percy article. It really isn’t any wonder Jeff said there wasn’t any outstanding candidates available if those were the candidates Sellars put forward for an interview.
  13. Sedgley Gold N Black

Portugal Squad

Sa, Neves, Nunes and Neto included, Semedo, Moutinho, Podence and Guedes miss out. Presume this will be the World Cup squad barring an injury now shame for Joao in particular and Semedo who's been involved in most squads. Ex wolfs Rui, Vitinha and Jota also in.
  14. Sedgley Gold N Black

Blues

Apparently are having to close two stands for repairs for a couple of months but have sold more season tickets than the remaining two stands can hold. Season ticket holders will now have to enter a ballot to get a ticket until the stands can reopen. And I thought the temp stand debacle was...
  15. Sedgley Gold N Black

Football.

My phones about to die so it’s short and sweet for now but… First game since Brighton, never change for the world. Had a tear walking up, walking into the concourse, walking up to the seat, sitting in the seat and walking out Wasn’t a bad first game back, but that first game at Molineux, I...
  16. Sedgley Gold N Black

11th Feb 2021

The FA Cup, a home tie against a fellow PL low on confidence, a QF place on the line. At the time, many of us were frustrated, annoyed bordering on angry, a line up sent out to give the fringe guys a go in a season destined to mid table wilderness. The way things panned with the luck of the...
  17. Sedgley Gold N Black

Paulo Fonseca

Possibly more relevant than Jose’s appointment. A client of Mendes I believe, Portuguese, likes to play with a back 3 and now available as a manager. There’s debates about Nuno but Fonseca is probably be the top contender now should there be a change. Would you be happy if we were to end up...
  18. Sedgley Gold N Black

Podence?

Doesn’t seem to be in this country from his Instagram story in the last few hours? Assuming it’s Portugal.
  19. Sedgley Gold N Black

Darren Drysdale (Referee)

Surprised it’s not already a thread but has anyone seen it? Squared up to a player last night.
  20. Sedgley Gold N Black

By my maths that’s the number of international caps on that pitch, mostly spread across the best national sides on the planet. I don’t believe these players aren’t good enough individually.
Back
Top Bottom