Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Sedgley Gold N Black

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

The problem is, he doesn't seem to want to be here, or at least be here whilst needing to fight for a place.
  2. Sedgley Gold N Black

We need to stop letting him dictate where he goes for a start. He seems to want to just go somewhere he'll get to play European football of some sort, rather than what'd actually best for his development or for us to recoup some of our outlay.
  3. Sedgley Gold N Black

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

To be fair people look back on the 20/21 summer as a failure due to the outlay on Silva, Semedo and even Hoever but we also added RAN (initially on loan), Toti and Vitinha (again on loan). Had Vitinha been given a bit more game time, and signed, we’d really be looking at three incredible...
  4. Sedgley Gold N Black

Season ticket prices 24/25

They need to do something, I've said around this time every year the club have a problem FOSUN inherited where the most expensive seats (Billy Wright) were massively under priced compared to other clubs and it's compounded even further by being filled with those on discounted tickets OAPs in the...
  5. Sedgley Gold N Black

Suspensions

One of his (v Villa IIRC) was for stumbling over a ball someone had blasted at him following a foul being given... The surrounding/complaining to the referees is one we've been particularly hard done by I'd say.
  6. Sedgley Gold N Black

The 85% cap on player spending

My understanding of the UEFA one is that the squad cost control rule is annual and limits you to spending 70% of your revenue on player + coach costs but there's also a "financial health" rule, which is more aligned to the current rules, permitting a loss of 60m euros over a rolling three year...
  7. Sedgley Gold N Black

The 85% cap on player spending

I wouldn't be surprised to see PL sides opt out of the Europa Conference league, especially if you're one of the "big" 6 and end up in that competition.
  8. Sedgley Gold N Black

Sammy Szmodics

It's a strange league as there's an awful lot of "journey men" around who weren't really good enough for that league the best part of 5 years ago and with the way those coming up have performed it's certainly become a weaker league imv. Leif Davis would be one for me if we continue with a back...
  9. Sedgley Gold N Black

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

It was, but Barca decided to turn themselves into a basket case. I genuinely think if we didn't get into a mess with PSR at the same time Saudi went on their shopping spree he'd still be here now.
  10. Sedgley Gold N Black

Arsenal (H)

I thought this was referring to now broadcasting the games that aren't moved solely for TV purposes (post European fixtures and other reasons) and assume they'd just be via the "red button". It will give an advantage to anyone who does qualify for the EL or ECL as you'll get more payments...
  11. Sedgley Gold N Black

Arsenal (H)

I'd have thought the W/C 22nd would have been ideal for the Bournemouth game to be rearranged to which *hopefully* ensure Arsenal isn't MNF. We might get lucky though, with the semi finals already occupying the prime slots and so many of those at the bottom playing each other Sky/BT might use...
  12. Sedgley Gold N Black

VAR 2023-24

Remarkable when you read what he said after the Gomes one (here) “It’s split opinion. Over the years the Laws of the Game have been simplified in terms of handball,” he said on Match Officials Mic'd Up. “Not that long ago, an arm above the shoulder would be deemed as automatically unnatural and...
  13. Sedgley Gold N Black

Forest- possible points deduction

They seem to have been given two points back for not kicking up a fuss quite as much as Everton did?!
  14. Sedgley Gold N Black

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Presumably they've reduced it by a third (from Everton's 6) due to them only spending two thirds of the time period in the PL. At least that's the only logic I can work out.
  15. Sedgley Gold N Black

Coventry Verdict

In hindsight it was probably a mistake to not push RAN further forward from the start after the success of it v Fulham. At the time it was a brain dead decision to push him even further back for 15 mins or so on the 60th minute. With the injuries we had limited options but not considering RAN...
  16. Sedgley Gold N Black

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

I’d take that as it being a lengthy lay off again for Neto and not wanting to bring the mood down.
  17. Sedgley Gold N Black

The lad playing behind him at LB appears to have won some sort of competition.
  18. Sedgley Gold N Black

Led one good counter, sometimes he seems a bit to eager to try a first time lay off.
  19. Sedgley Gold N Black

No EFL 'New Deal'

I'd imagine Utd are happy as this revenue stream is a lower percentage of their overall revenue compared to anyone else in the league (so they're gaining a competitive advantage the more that's given away). The strange mix of clubs is probably a good insight into the complexities and it being...
  20. Sedgley Gold N Black

Albion punishment

Nah, they had ample of time to get out of the stand and try our end if they wanted to when it all started.
Back
Top Bottom