Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Woburn Wolf

Ramos

There goes what little chance we had of signing him. Another one that got away.
  2. Woburn Wolf

Pedro Neto

I cannot wait for this guy to return. We have lacked a cutting edge all season costing us several points. I am convinced that he is the man to make a real difference.
  3. Woburn Wolf

Young Central Defenders

It sounds as though Toti Gomes is doing very well in Switzerland and Sanderson was motm for Sunderland at the weekend. Could one or both of these save us a big outlay in the summer or do we need to try to sign the finished article? Discuss?
  4. Woburn Wolf

Georginio Wijnaldum

Reports in Euro Paper Talk (I have no idea how credible this publication is) that we have offered Georginio Wijnaldum a contract. He is out of contract at Liverpool in the summer and has just turned 30 years of age. Let's hope it is true although I imagine ours will not be the only offer he...
  5. Woburn Wolf

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbank

Although an ex-Leeds player his comments were fairly neutral last night and he was very articulate, unlike some of today’s pundits. If we are to see more black presenters and pundits going forward surely Jimmy Floyd ought to be towards the top of the list alongside Ruud Gullit.
  6. Woburn Wolf

Jota Not Cutting It

Jota has been way short in the last few games and surely does not warrant a starting spot given Neto’s form. He also has Podence as competition so really needs to up his game.
  7. Woburn Wolf

Cav Scores Again for Fulham

I always felt that Cav knew where the goals are and was disappointed when we loaned him out but hopefully we will not miss him too much with the signings of Cutrone and Neto.
  8. Woburn Wolf

Where Was Patricio Tonight?

Not even on the bench for Portugal. Hope he is OK.
  9. Woburn Wolf

Outgoings

I hope we will unload some players today. There has not been much in the media in recent days but we have a lot of players who are no longer good enough. We need to get as many of these as possible off the wage bill.
  10. Woburn Wolf

Centre Back

In my view our defence needs strengthening and we have been linked with Mina, Pepe, Rojo and Lindelof already this summer. Do Mixers think any of these are the answer or if not who would you like us to sign.
  11. Woburn Wolf

Where Does Neves Rate

Amongst our all time greats? For me, arguably the best player ever to wear the old gold and black. Only Peter Knowles and Peter Broadbent even came close to him in terms of overall ability.
  12. Woburn Wolf

Helda Costa

Available at £20m per the Daily Mirror.
  13. Woburn Wolf

Iniesta

Based on his performance so far tonite we could do a lot worse than try to sign him for this season.
  14. Woburn Wolf

Championship Football in Puerto Banus

I am off to Puerto Banus tomorrow for 3 months and wondered whether any of my fellow mixers could recommend a bar that shows Championship football which would obviously be better than watching games on my laptop. All suggestions much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  15. Woburn Wolf

Aguero

Today’s rumour is that Alexis Sanchez will be going to Citeh on a free in the summer and that Aguero could be surplus to requirements. It would be an amazing statement of intent if we could get Aguero or should I just ***** myself and wake up now.
  16. Woburn Wolf

Don Goodman

I was watching a Championship review on Sky Sports News this morning and Don Goodman was very upbeat about Wolves. He thinks we will win the Championship, that Diogo Jota is a fantastic player and that our best signing has been Nuno. Hard to disagree with any of that.
  17. Woburn Wolf

Missing Ruben?

Last night we won ugly but we won and we are now 10 points clear of third. We played in flashes but lacked our usual cohesion and fluidity especially in the second half when Gleeson came on for Blues. For me it simply re-inforced just how important Neves is to this team. Glad he will be back...
  18. Woburn Wolf

Deadline Day

An interesting insight to the type of things that are happening on transfer deadline day. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2730888-a-day-in-the-life-of-sheffield-united-boss-chris-wilder-on-transfer-deadline-day
  19. Woburn Wolf

Refs

Watching the Liverpool v Arsenal game on TV and already there have been 2 yellow cards for cynical fouls. If we had had this ref for the Cardiff game they would have finished with a lot less than eleven players. I am concerned that we won't get protection from referees whilst we are in the...
  20. Woburn Wolf

Vincent Aboubakar

Now being linked with us.
Back
Top Bottom