Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Forest verdict

I hope so. Would hopefully make more sense to get £30m for kilman and keep him.
  2. W

Forest verdict

Mosquera wants to stay where he is. Hopefully get £10-15m for him
  3. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Zero personality!! I was expecting him to be a bit bubblier!
  4. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

The amount of penalties he gets probably over shadows just how good he is. He'd be a definite start for England for me. Saka, Palmer, Bellingham and foden behind Kane, with Rice holding would be unreal.
  5. W

Burnley Verdict

Just makes me cringe that's all.
  6. W

Burnley Verdict

So you're basing your opinion on how a game (that you actually saw!!) went on how someone else judged how good your opportunities were? It makes absolutely no sense to me.
  7. W

Burnley Verdict

Is xG generated by AI or statisticians grading chances based on set metrics? I genuinely don't know. I'm massively into stats, just this one I struggle with.
  8. W

Burnley Verdict

Can't you just say what you saw? Why do you need a bogus stat to explain it? I can just imagine people (drunk other otherwise) sat in the pub after the game moaning that we've won, but the xG was crap!!
  9. W

Burnley Verdict

XG is absolute nonsense. Why people watch a game then feel the need to quote it, is beyond me.
  10. W

selling our stars

I wouldn't, standing out every game now. I reckon someone will offer £40-50. Real shame if this team were to be broken up without reaching it's maximum potential. Would be nice if we bulked the squad out with 4 or 5 good players. Give O'Neil the team he deserves and see what he can achieve
  11. W

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

Ait nooouurrriiii , cus nobody knows the way he's gonna go.. Stand by me Oasis
  12. W

Oh Adama Traore!

North bank gave him a big clap when warming up. He was first player down the tunnel at the end though.
  13. W

Fulham verdict

Brilliant result today. Lemina is a monster of a player. I reckon we're about 5 injuries away from ****ing this league!
  14. W

Gary O'Neil - tactics

One tactic I reckon we should use is putting the ball out for corners.. we've scored more from opposition corners than we have conceded!
  15. W

Stadium Plans

Behave yourself.
  16. W

Stadium Plans

I've seen this guy quoted a fair few times over the years. Perhaps if he did charge the English rates he wouldn't have gone to jail for fraud and tax evasion
  17. W

Gary v nuno

Absolutely loved Nuno, GON is really impressing me.. This is how I'd split them. Nuno is the manager to get you 2-0 up in an FA cup semi final, then mess it up with his subs. GON is the manager that makes the subs to get you out of that mess.
  18. W

Is there ANY chance this team stays together next year?

Well we have to be sensible about it. Copy Brighton's approach. Accept that they will leave and be ready to replace them.
  19. W

Chelsea verdict

I think we might stay up.
Back
Top Bottom