Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Premier league playoffs

How good would it be if the premier league introduced playoffs for the final European place … Teams 7th-10th play a championship style playoff system to decide the final place, this would not only keep most teams seasons alive for most of the season , be it fighting relegation, trying to get In...
  2. W

No income tax no v.a.t.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2205102318/permalink/10159859984557319/
  3. W

Let’s look at the positives

Watching Russell Jones ask wolves i took a lot of positives and would rather be a glass half full guy than whine and moan about e-sports etc which we may or may not reap the benefits from ( only time will tell and won’t some look ****in daft if we eventually do ) !! 1) We are getting a new...
  4. W

Pubs on Saturday

Does anyone know if oddfellows is still the away pub of choice nearest the ground on Saturday ? I’ve messaged them but had no reply …
  5. W

Loyalty points help needed

Hi can anyone help me , I know how to look at my own loyalty points on my wolves account but am unaware how to look at my kids , does anyone know if you can do this or do you have to have a separate account in their name ? If so if you set up an account in their name will it be a new account...
  6. W

FIFA trialling new offside technology

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9369461/amp/ReVARlution-New-technology-instant-imagery-game-changer-offside-calls.html What’s everyone’s thoughts on this ? I hate var but instant offside calls and seeing the assistants flag rather than wait 2 mins to see...
  7. W

Just imagine

Your nuno or one of his backroom staff or player at the club that has complete unity , this unity has been built up from demolishing the championship in your first season , you then go on to finish 7th in the league in your first season back in the premier league and get to a cup semi final ...
  8. W

The no crowd effect !!

No surprise to me that likes of villa , Newcastle , Everton and West Ham seem to be thriving in empty stadiums without the pressure of all their entitled fans !! Bet they don’t want fans to come back , on the other hand I think it’s effecting is the opposite way and we play off the crowd and...
  9. W

Chinese yellow

Is it just me or is The Chinese version of yellow virtually the same as our shirt !! To me this is no coincidence also it’s no coincidence that w88 are our sponsor !! Now if you were a Chinese middle class bloke very much bought up on the fact yellow and the number 8 have significant meaning...
  10. W

Support tonight !!

****in atrocious !!! Could here a pin drop until we equalised at 2-2 !! Tonight’s atmosphere was like we were midtable with nothing to play for not a side sitting pretty at the top 9 points off promotion !! Also don’t want to hear any bull**** about away fans being up in the gods , tonight was...
  11. W

Sl1 need a new song book !!!

To the animals went in 2by2 He plays up front in our attack Leo , Leo He loves to wear the gold and black Leo , Leo He had a spell in Italy Then nuno found him in Saudi Bonatini Wanderers 33 !! To sugar sugar by the Archie’s Willy Dadadadadadad Oh willy boly Dadadadadada You are our...
  12. W

Costa song

A bloke at work said this morning that when costa left the Leeds full back on his **** the commentator said he left him with his socks twisted so how about this for helder ... Oh it’s helder costa now ( helder costa ) Twist and shout twist and shout .. he”ll be running down the wing at you...
  13. W

McNumpty

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.sportsmole.co.uk/football/ipswich-town/news/mick-mccarthy-hits-back-at-ipswich-fans_310805.html
  14. W

Expectancy

I thought on the whole the backing of the team today from the start was really poor , we only got going as fans when the ref failed to book their players and once we were 3-0 up ... It’s almost as if after last week we expected to turn up and watch us play champagne football all over again .. I...
  15. W

South bank season ticket seats

Myself and my sons season tickets are in the south bank in s4 directly behind the goal , my two lads share their season ticket but unfortunately our seats are 1 behind the other and not next to each other , this can be a struggle when my youngest comes as he can't see unless he stands on his...
  16. W

Season ticket cards

Did anyone else throw away their card at the end of last season expecting a new one like every other year ? I did I have phoned the ticket offfice and they have told me I have to pay £10 each for me and my son to have a replacement ... I explained that every other year we have had a new one ...
  17. W

Singing sections

Jeff shi stated that he wants the whole ground to have a good atmosphere and not just the south bank and the club have said they want to come up with initiatives to do so , with the south bank next season mainly sold out to season ticket holders I think it would be a great idea to have 1 or 2...
  18. W

Apathy !!!

I attended yesterday's game only because I was given a season ticket for the match from a friend , I haven't been since Middlesbrough and refuse to be a paying customer at molineux while the current hierarchy are there ... After having a season ticket for most of the 90s and 00,s up until 2011...
  19. W

Loyalty!!!

What does it mean ? Who falls into this category ? What point does it stop ? !! I for one hate this word !! I hear it spouted by fans who say things like " I'm renewing because I'm loyal " " I'm renewing because you can't just stop supporting a team because they are going through a bad patch "...
  20. W

Daniels wish to walk

Hi all , on the 15th August 2015 myself and 4 others will be attempting the national 3 peaks challenge in the hope we can raise funds for a very close family friends son Daniel ... Daniels story Daniels start in life was a little less ordinary than your average birth; he entered this world...
Back
Top Bottom