Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. I

New Season Tickets

Any idea when they are due out? How much they will be? What are your thoughts?
  2. I

Drinking/getting to Spurs

Havent been to White Hart Lane for years. What are the best places to drink? And what is best way or route from Euston Cheers guys and gals
  3. I

Parking for Stoke

Best places to park? Dont say Wolverhampton lol
  4. I

Stoke Tickets - e-tickets or paper

Just ordered them, but couldnt see if it was email or snail mail for tickets. Anyone know? Cheers
  5. I

Uk Football Grounds you can see from Motorways

As I travelled down the M6 yesterday, I was thinking, what grounds can you see from the Motorways? Coventry - Ricoh Villa - Veela Park Walsall - Bescot Market storage Dont count the Boggies as a) cant see it clearly from M5 b) cant class them as a football team really. So what grounds can...
  6. I

Uncle George discussed on talksport .. again

About to discuss all his dodgy deals and fosun 15% share But they are “not suggesting anything is actually dodgy”
  7. I

Greasy Jack - would you or not??

Ok there is no doubt he is a talent. By far the best in a crap veela team. But which of the teams above Wolves does he go straight in and start for. And $64,000,000 question, would you have in our team. I would, if he could be taught to stop diving and falling over, I think he would improve the...
  8. I

Southampton Away pubs

I know plenty of pubs for Fri/Sat night, but where is best to drink match day Cheers
  9. I

Viewing Watford v Wolves (Bournemouth)

Does anyone know anywhere in Bournemouth area that might have Wolves match on tomorrow please Thank You Kindly and Happy New Year
  10. I

Lost Season ticket

Just handed it in to ticket office Found yesterday For SL2 row R Obviously i wont post anymore detail
  11. I

European Away day survey

If you havent seen it already FSE 2019/20 AWAY FANS SURVEY
  12. I

Rui Patricio not liked by previous club...

Wow, just looked at Patrício’s twitter and one his latest tweets is really ****ing off Sporting fans Sorry not sure how to post link from twitter
  13. I

Wolves songs for car journey to WEMBLEY

Help me out here folks. We all know the obvious tracks But can you name a few song titles along with the song we sing to them. I can then give Spotify a new playlist. Cant wait for tomorrow!!
  14. I

Ruddy Hell

.. see you John. What a poor showing from Ruddy. Didnt move for 1st goal. Created salops 2nd goal from thin air Stunning
  15. I

Ticket costs for admin

What costs are there now added on for buying away tickets
  16. I

Download Festival

Any MM members at Download??
  17. I

Scarborough v Wolves

Recognise any faces lol
  18. I

Duck Feet Charity Cancer Research Run

Here’s a thing My wife, Sarah and one of my many daughters, Gemma, are taking part in the Ladies Cancer Research run at Weston Park next Saturday. They are doing it in memory of Marge, who was Sarahs Mom. Marge was a lovely lady who was also very wise, she once said to Sarah, “dont ever try...
  19. I

This Man!!

Wolves on Twitter
  20. I

Barnsley transport

Anyone interested in a car share I will have 2 to 3 places spare Give me a pm to discuss No tyre kickers lol
Back
Top Bottom