Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. SanFranWolf

Have Fosun lost the fans?

Simple question have Fosun lost the fans? Do you still back them or have you had enough?
  2. SanFranWolf

2023 Summer Transfer Summary

Everyone, here's the summary of all players linked with us during the Summer 2023 Transfer Window consolidated on one easy to read page. Please help to keep this list updated by notifying me of new player links by posting them in this thread. For those interested in discussing the window, the...
  3. SanFranWolf

The how might we line up on day one thread.

Given that it looks like Neves is off for big money and transfer speculation season is once more upon us, I’m wondering how (if you include the players we’re linked with as we go through the summer), we might line up on day one of the season? Here’s a first go…...
  4. SanFranWolf

Hopes For Next Season

What are people’s hopes / expectations for where we should aim to finish next season?
  5. SanFranWolf

2023 January Transfer Summary

Everyone, here's the summary of all players linked with us during the January 2023 Transfer Window consolidated on one easy to read page. The Window opens on 01st January 2023 and closes at 23:00 BST January 31st 2023 Please help to keep this list updated by notifying me of new player links...
  6. SanFranWolf

SIGNED: Matheus Cunha (Athletico Madrid)

We are being heavily linked on Twitter this afternoon with a deal for Athletico Madrid star Matheus Cunha. (If true - Wow)!
  7. SanFranWolf

Squad Depth Strategy

I hate to say this given that one of our players has suffered a serious, potentially long term injury. But... The loss of Sasa shows the risks inherrant with having a lack of first team ready cover in key positions. We can all see that we were / are one serious injury at CB or ST away from...
  8. SanFranWolf

Andrea Belotti.

Posting this as I think It deserves it’s own thread. I’ve mentioned before that a friend of mine is a Torino fan and his family have season tickets so they’ve seen him a lot since he joined them 7 years ago. In that time in Serie A he’s scored 100 goals in 232 appearances and has been a...
  9. SanFranWolf

Prediction: 22/23 Season, Where will we finish?

With just a few days to go before the season kicks off at Leeds Utd, where do people think we’re going to finish the season?
  10. SanFranWolf

Investment.

I’ve noticed a few comments on other threads recently mentioning that there are at least two organisations interested in injecting money into the club. @SteveBullsKnee mentioned it again today and noted(quite rightly) that it’s public knowledge that Fosun have been looking for additional...
  11. SanFranWolf

Fosun International. News and discussion on how business and/or geopolitical factors might potentially effect Wolves.

This thread is for discussing Fosuns general business performance and how that and geo political issues might potentially effect Wolves. Here are a couple of articles that I think are relevant to this issue: First an article published on the Financial Times web site on 02/06/22 entitled...
  12. SanFranWolf

2022 Summer Transfer Window Summary

Everyone, here's the summary of all players linked with us during the Summer 2022 Transfer Window consolidated on one easy to read page. Please 'like' this thread if you find it helpful. The Window opens on June 10th 2022 and closes at 23:00 BST September 01st 2022. Please help to keep this...
  13. SanFranWolf

Mistakes.

If you had to say what the club 's worst mistakes have been over the last couple of years - what would you say?
  14. SanFranWolf

Verdict Season: 21/22.

What’s your overall verdict on this season?
  15. SanFranWolf

Cameron Carter-Vickers

We’re being linked with a move for him in some corners of the internet. Spurs Defender, currently doing well on loan at Celtic.
  16. SanFranWolf

Wolves to be Sold or IPO'd by Fosun?

According to Transfermarkt our net spend on players, which peaked with a net positive investment of £83.34m in season 19/20 has since reduced to just £5.49m. (See table below). Fosun groups reported revenue in 2019 was $20.7bn USD Guo Guanchang is reported to have a net fortune of $5.3bn USD...
  17. SanFranWolf

Verdict: Wolves v West Ham Utd

Post your verdicts here!
  18. SanFranWolf

Revenue League Table.

Heres a link to the Deloitte football revenue league table. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deloitte_Football_Money_League In 18/19 Utd generated €711m revenue and during the 19/20 pandemic season, still generated €580m revenue. By comparison in 18/19 we generated €195m and then in 19/20...
  19. SanFranWolf

Manchester United pre match thread.

Thought we played well in our first two games and are unlucky to not have points on the board already. Lose tomorrow and we’ll likely be in the bottom three with no points from the first 9. United blew away Leeds but were then stymied by Southampton. Will be interesting to see if their new...
  20. SanFranWolf

Kieffer Moore (Cardiff City)

There's a lot of speculation that's come out of nowhere this morning linking us to 6'5" striker, Kieffer Moore at Cardiff City. He had a very good year for Cardiff last season, scoring 21 goals. He scored on his debut for Wales in the Euro's too - decent header from a James cross as I recall...
Back
Top Bottom