Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. northnorfolkwolf

Complete over-reaction on here

Been out for a quiet walk on my own to get over that. Come back and scanned a few threads on here. Not surprised the world has fallen in and much vitriol on here aimed at several players. We knew it would be tough but when you saw we had no genuine striker in our line up you realised what a...
  2. northnorfolkwolf

The Wolf From Wolverhampton

Hi there! I don't know now whether you are still on here but I was posting to you on the other thread when it got closed down. As I said earlier to you, when you read back that thread, which I did today, it is incredibly supportive and we're all on your side. I wanted to make sure you knew this...
  3. northnorfolkwolf

Dazzling Dave and THAT Bournemouth fan.

I think you come on here Dave and after what has transpired at Molineux this season I for one would love you now (or before we play them on 16 March) to re-interview that Bournemouth fan who was so disparaging about GON before the season began. I admit to knowing little about GON in August and...
  4. northnorfolkwolf

5th Round Draw

The 5th Round draw will take place after we've beaten West Brom on Sunday about 2pm. We are ball no 4. If Maidstone win they are ball 9 and when Newport beat Utd they will be ball 14. COYW!
  5. northnorfolkwolf

Stats

The game now is dominated by stats/facts. Just about everything that happens in a match has a stat. Some are useful, some mildly interesting, some imo just a load of old crap. I'm not sure if we've ever had a thread dedicated to stats or, in fact, if we need one but it might be fun to see some...
  6. northnorfolkwolf

For any programme collectors out there!

The Yorkshire Post have an article today saying that one of the world's rarest football programmes is being put up for auction. The programme is for our game at Man Utd on Feb 8 1958 which was postponed following the Munich air disaster 2 days earlier. The seller who has owned the programme all...
  7. northnorfolkwolf

Bees replay

Thought I'd start a new thread to put to bed the Ivan Toney situation. On the original Bees thread Erik reports that Toney can't play for them whatever the date as he was ineligible for the first game. Well that's good news and with Bees having a massive game v Forest on 20 Jan the tie swings...
  8. northnorfolkwolf

Bees in the Cup

Every season about this time I plead with Wolves, not that they listen to me, to play a full strength side in the 3rd round. The only chance of silverware for about 16/17 of the Prem sides is to win a Cup and unless you are under about 50 you will never have seen a Wolves capt raise an FA or...
  9. northnorfolkwolf

FA Cup 23/24

3rd Round draw takes place this Sunday 3 Dec live on ITV during the Eastleigh/Reading game. We are Ball 44. Let's hope for a good run this year!
  10. northnorfolkwolf

Manager chat

5 days before our next game so plenty of time for banter/ chit chat! Seeing the Warnock thread got me thinking when JL walked out 4 days before the season kicked off did the Club have other options than going for GON? (Please don't use this thread as an opportunity to slag off GON). I'm...
  11. northnorfolkwolf

How much money have we ****ed up the wall?

Just thinking about when, at some stage, we dispense with GON's services, with his staff, and paying off all their 3 year contracts and this coming weeks/months after doing the exact same thing with JL and his large entourage (except that bill was GON's x 20?). That combined figure must run...
  12. northnorfolkwolf

Teams best sides in living memory

When there is no Wolves game for a while it usually gives us time to have some interesting discussion threads. Here's hopefully another one! The 'what might have been x1' thread discusses the Wolves 70/71 side, the best Wolves side in my lifetime, and it's crazy to think that team is 50 years...
  13. northnorfolkwolf

Happy Father's Day all you footie blokes!

Got a great footie Father's Day card from my son which made me chuckle. On the front it says 'Dad as you're mad about football...........what commentators say and what they actually mean'; inside it reads: 'A competitive player if ever I saw one' means '****ing dirty' 'A seasoned player' means...
  14. northnorfolkwolf

Why do you hate/dislike a certain club or clubs?

I have found it interesting that in the Relegation thread many posters want a certain club or clubs to go down. Personally I don't have a preference. But it got me thinking as to why people hate/dislike certain clubs; for me I hate Man U simply because over the years where ever you go (London...
  15. northnorfolkwolf

Have you enjoyed this week of football on BT?

I subscribe to BT and I've rarely watched more football than I have this week; and after Wolves win I've enjoyed every minute of it. It's just great to be able to dip into matches as you want. It really gives you a decent insight into teams which most of the time you don't get. This has to be...
  16. northnorfolkwolf

Optimum time to sack a manager?

Watching Gracia walking away at the end tonight got me thinking that evidence seems to show that sacking a manager late in the season does not work. Without checking the stats I'd say Soton, Leicester, Everton and Leeds are in as bad a position now as when they sacked their manager. Frank has...
  17. northnorfolkwolf

Get a ****ing striker - Danny Ings anyone?

Mods delete if you want or merge with Verdict thread - I'm just so fed up wasting another 2 hours of my life watching Wolves, whilst weak pretty much everywhere tonight, we so, so badly need someone capable of putting the ball in the net. Whilst Cunha looks to have skill he doesn't look like an...
  18. northnorfolkwolf

Wolves v Everton, Amazon Prime deal

Wolves v Everton is live on Prime on Monday. Apologies for not putting this on the other Everton threads but Amazon are doing a Prime deal, one week for 99p, cancel at any time. I've just signed up and the game is already on the prime schedules. Happy Xmas one and all!
  19. northnorfolkwolf

Shi statement needed NOW

Apologies for starting this thread but I thought after Sunday's debacle our Chairman would come out with a short statement today about the manager situation, the rumours about Scott Sellars, plans for the January window and perhaps most importantly Fosun's vision for this Club. I assume people...
  20. northnorfolkwolf

Is the WC break a help or a hindrance to Wolves?

Genuine question because thinking about this I'm not sure if the break will help us regalvanise, possibly under a new manager, or slow down/stop our hoped for move up the table?
Back
Top Bottom