Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. northnorfolkwolf

Food for thought?

Are you saying that those who said we bought Hwang to sell shirts in Korea is a racist statement?
  2. northnorfolkwolf

Matheus Cunha

Cunha getting back and up to speed quickly is, imo, our best and only hope for a decent end to the season. Doubt we'll see Neto before August and I don't see Bellegarde or Hwang making too much difference if they get back after injury this season.
  3. northnorfolkwolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I was interested in your last comment. I watched the England v Brazil game and if I'm honest I was routing for Brazil because Gomes was playing for them. I liked that Portugal U21s did well as Fabio Silva had the opportunity to enhance his reputation and possibly get us more for him this summer...
  4. northnorfolkwolf

Food for thought?

Who is saying on here that criticising a player is racist? If a player is crap he's crap, no matter what his colour or nationality, and no one should be afraid to voice their opinion. I can't believe in this day and age someone would criticise a player 'because he's black' or 'Asian' or 'Jewish'.
  5. northnorfolkwolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Tony Roberts doing the business before the pens!
  6. northnorfolkwolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Is pelanties the welsh for penalties or something Welsh ladies wear under their jeans or even some kind of fitness thing?!
  7. northnorfolkwolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Popping in and out for the England game. Am I going mad but thought I saw Bowen score to make it 2-1. Came back in later and 2-1 Belgium?
  8. northnorfolkwolf

Gaz tapped up?

It's been a manager's graveyard since SAF retired.
  9. northnorfolkwolf

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Have seen no vids of this yet but 2 goals and 2 assists sounds good. I really don't know if GON will give him a chance pre-season but I suppose unless a bid came in for him £15 mil + I don't think the club would sell at less than that price? Sell, loan, stay -it's a 3 way bet.
  10. northnorfolkwolf

Forum Issues?

Not been on this thread before as I never have a problem getting on here! Just looked on by chance as I have a daft question but it has bugged me for some time. Many of my posts get the 'Ha Ha' emoji. I never use emojis but is this emoji a derisory laugh or used because someone has found what I...
  11. northnorfolkwolf

I'm trying to put some kind of positive spin on an 8 minute video but perhaps he's getting confidence (back) at Rangers and obviously enjoyed playing v some pretty average opposition on home territory . He genuinely did look good in the vid and was making runs that I've not seen him do before...
  12. northnorfolkwolf

I accept that and I'm one of his biggest critics on here. But when you look at that video, short as it is, you can see a player there. His movement was superb, moving into space, running on to balls, his goal was pretty good too. If he can do that, admittedly against crap opposition, surely he...
  13. northnorfolkwolf

Good post. I'd also add Podence to the list, although we have had a few goals out of him in between the rolling around. I'm hoping we can sell all this lot for as much as possible this summer so we can keep our crown jewels.
  14. northnorfolkwolf

Food for thought?

I agree, that's just a crazy thing to say but I bet you had to look hard to find that comment on here as I don't think the Mix is in any way racist at all.
  15. northnorfolkwolf

Had another look and thought it was Phil Foden with a wig on !
  16. northnorfolkwolf

Food for thought?

I'd stop digging a bloody great hole mate?
  17. northnorfolkwolf

Food for thought?

Ridiculous. I'd move Hwang on this summer if the money was good. Does saying that mean I'm racist? FFS.
  18. northnorfolkwolf

I agree. Looks like a different player in that video. His movement was excellent and he was running into positions where his teammates could find him. Assuming GON does not want him his performances in Scotland and for his home country will hopefully raise his profile and his value?
  19. northnorfolkwolf

Villa v Wolves predictions

We have 10 games left, 6 were a decent result is possible and 4 games v the top 4 sides and tbh I expect to lose all 4, esp with the loss of Neto. Shocking to be going into the last quarter of the season, knowing injuries are likely at this stage, with such a small squad.
  20. northnorfolkwolf

Train Strike 6 April

Slightly OT but there seem to be a load of Prem games on TNT Sport (BT) that week. Both this game and The Burnley game on Tues 2 April have odd ko times- are either/both televised?
Back
Top Bottom