Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Elvis Wolf

Hwang

Anyone have an update re his injury and the timescale re his return?
  2. Elvis Wolf

Most Effective/ Influencial WOLVES MANAGER?

Thoughts on who Mixers think has been the most Effective / Influencial, WOLVES MANAGER, , post Sir Stan Cullis?
  3. Elvis Wolf

Chelsea and Potter.

A Chelsea supporting mate tells me that the supporters are less than enamoured by Potter. OK did a great job at Brighton but Chrlsea is a whole different scenario. Wrong fit and lacking in credibility. Observations anyone? Please and thanks.
  4. Elvis Wolf

Different playing styles

IMO the problem is that the players pre and post signing video extracts, give a false impression of their capabilities to handle what's in store, when they join the Premier. Portuguese and Spanish defensive players tend to back off, giving attackers far more time and space to display their...
  5. Elvis Wolf

Win/Draw bonus?

This might seem a nieve and irrelevant question but as a point of general interest, in financial terms, what do players receive in 'add ons' , if anything, over and above their basic salary, for wins and or draws? Do all members of the match day squad, receive the same % bonus? Anyone have any...
  6. Elvis Wolf

Most Accomplished Wolves Captain?

Haven't seen a thread on this particular subject, so I decided to open one. For my money, after taking everything into consideration, and following his many top class performances, his vociferous approach to the role, organisational skills and all round charismatic presence, it has to be...
  7. Elvis Wolf

Rafa Mir

Just a thought but can we and would it be worth recalling Rafa Mir, to try and solve our strike rate? Any thoughts?
  8. Elvis Wolf

2019/2020 Premier League Restart Programme Souvenir edition and mosaic.

Hi all, just tried to claim my programme etc and followed instructions on email but can't find how to add the programme, to my basket and claim it. Anyone else tried? If yes then please advise. Thanks.
  9. Elvis Wolf

Phil Antwi, Also Wanted By Arsenal

This is getting ridiculous. Birmingham Mail, reporting that Arsenal are now after our Senior Academy Scout, Phil Antwi, who was only appointed in August.
  10. Elvis Wolf

It's no longer just about our successful past!

Was just mulling over our present situation, and recalling some of the past threads, that were posted as the result of some unexpected victories. Viz: Headlines such as 'Watch the hilights of Wolves conquests of Man.U, Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool or Man City'. Because our relatively...
  11. Elvis Wolf

Training Ground Improvements.

Maybe I've missed the photos, but does anyone have any links to updated images, of the extensions and upgrades that have taken place at the SJH ?
  12. Elvis Wolf

Ryder Cup Wolves.

Denmead Wolf, 306 and Two Left Feet, have put up a Blue Euro Banner with Wolves Logo in centre, on fence surrounding the 7th hole!
  13. Elvis Wolf

Ryder Cup, hole 7.

Denmead Wolf, 307 and Two Left Feet are there and have put up a Blue Euro Banner with Wolves Logo, on fence surrounding the 7th hole!
  14. Elvis Wolf

Compton.

Was just wondering, if anyone has any photos of the improvements, that are being and have been carried out at Compton Park ? Many thanks in advance.
  15. Elvis Wolf

Dear Jeff and Laurie.

Dear Jeff and Laurie, rumour has it that you, or at least someone at the club, reads The Mix. I do hope that this is the case, as I have a request to make: When Sir Jack owned the club, he had a team coach, which was externally, custom liveried for us. It was all black, with WOLVES in gold...
  16. Elvis Wolf

How do supporters of other clubs perceive us?

Just wondered what feedback anyone on the Mix has had, in relation as to how other clubs supporters currently perceive us? And appertaining to this, how much in depth knowledge do 'outsiders' have about us? The incident that prompted my O. P. occurred a couple of days ago, whilst undergoing...
  17. Elvis Wolf

Chinese 'Year of the Wolf'.

Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but does anyone know when the 'Chinese Year of the Wolf' is?
  18. Elvis Wolf

Goncalo Paciencia

Rumour : Striker from Porto. 22yrs. In 2016 he was on loan to Olympiacos. But this was curtailed due to heart problems. Well That augurs well for the future!!
  19. Elvis Wolf

Cummings to Forest.

Just read on Sky Sports Football, that Jason Cummings has joined Forest from Hibs. We were after him at one time. Thoughts anyone? Only 21. Cost them £1 million.
  20. Elvis Wolf

Sako

According to an article under Sky Football Regional News, Sako has fuelled talk of a return to us, after re tweeting a couple of posts on social media. Not saying it's true, just that its out there!
Back
Top Bottom