Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Elvis Wolf

Old Molineux Photos

1956 was when I began my roller coaster ride, that are That are the Wolves !!!
  2. Elvis Wolf

"He's ****ed off Tone" ... Tony Butler RIP

RIP Tony You were a star Loved listening to your comms and the memories will live on tor ever,
  3. Elvis Wolf

Sasa Kalajdzic

Happy birthday Sasa It's mine too!! Trouble is that I'm 78 today and not 26 as per Sasa. Hey Ho!!!
  4. Elvis Wolf

Sasa Kalajdzic

Yeah happy birthday Sasa!
  5. Elvis Wolf

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

IMO; Court seems.VERY [NJURY PRONE!! And he is now 35 yrs. Very risky purchase
  6. Elvis Wolf

Neves

Best signing so far is JL, agreeing at least another year. Long enough.to rebuild the squad teady to aim for a top 6 finish!! Next season!!
  7. Elvis Wolf

Gordon McQueen R.I.P.

One of the greats! RIP Gordon!!
  8. Elvis Wolf

Oh Adama Traore!

We are WOLVES Not some tin pot has beens!! Come on Jeff you know it makes sense!!
  9. Elvis Wolf

Oh Adama Traore!

End the speculation Adama,!! Leave so we can engage in more serious and essential business!! The saga needs to end now!! We have far better players available to join us
  10. Elvis Wolf

Arsenal predictions

We will win this one, as we finish in 13th place with a final points total of 44 !! A fitting end to what has been a dire season. We really do need JL to stay and build a successful top6 chasing club. Hope springs eternal because WE ARE THE WOLVES!!
  11. Elvis Wolf

Today's Games 2022-23.

Let's aim for a top 6 finish, next season!! Positive recruitment required BIG TIME!! WHICH SHOULD HAVE ALREDY BEGUN!!
  12. Elvis Wolf

Everton (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Finish with AN emphatic win please LADS!! SEND EVERTON DOWN!!!
  13. Elvis Wolf

Weekend Prediction Game, Season 2022-2023

Come on You Wolves, let's send The Toffees down !!! It's about time they were relegated!!
  14. Elvis Wolf

Agbonlahor

OHara the ace knobber!! Took us to the cleaners BIG TIME!! TALENTLESS No mark !!
  15. Elvis Wolf

Would you take 17th?

After such a crass season, 17th would be a luxury!! Bring on next season, it can't come soon enough!!!
  16. Elvis Wolf

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

From my point of view I'll be glad when both Neves and Adama have sorted their next moves. So we can move on successfully ourselves!!xx
  17. Elvis Wolf

Nuno

1 more win and 3 points, should be achievable and ensure our survival!!
  18. Elvis Wolf

Vicky Wright - RIP

Very sad news. RIP VICKY XX
  19. Elvis Wolf

Who is getting relegated?

3 more points from 3 last games will take us to 40! That's definitely going to be sufficient for us to stay up!
  20. Elvis Wolf

Teams who can't catch us

I would feel much more confident, if we were on 40 points ! There's still time for this to happen and End our season on a high !!
Back
Top Bottom