Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Hot Pork @ Molineux

My brother in law and I always enjoyed the pork baps with apple sauce and even cracking from the first van by the Billy Wright statue. However not been available for a few years now and we both miss it
  2. Wagstaffe Was Magic

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

I enjoy reading all threads on the Mix which I visit several times each day!! Just to say however, that the word ‘have’ has not disappeared from the vocabulary!!! How many threads have contributions where ‘have’ is abandoned and replaced by ‘of’ !!! Wtf??? “Gomes should of scored”...
  3. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Jeff Shi Out

The paucity of striker cover is unforgivable according to some fans but in defence of Jeff, it wasn’t his fault that we purchased a succession of dud strikers while spending a small fortune … Silva £35m Guedes £25m Cutrone £15m Sasa £15m £90m spent by Fosun ……. and how many goals??
  4. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Old Molineux Photos

Correct!! We left the gold shorts behind at the start of the 69-70 season!!
  5. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Abu Dhabi out !!!!! Let joy be unconfined ……
  6. Wagstaffe Was Magic

FA charge GON

I don’t know how he has kept his cool for so long, over so many wrong decisions, seeing his team lose 8 points as a result of incorrect decisions, and remained so gracious!! It was the straw that broke the camels back on Saturday I don’t blame him one little bit!
  7. Wagstaffe Was Magic

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

I really hope they will ALWAYS play Elvis and ‘The Wonder of You’ at Molineux!! I don’t know why it can’t become our Delilah or Sunshine on Leith before the game!!! Anyway loved it on Saturday, as I always do, and sang along….!
  8. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Burnley Verdict

Avoidable how ??
  9. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Finish the season now

Have you thought about doing a cookery course or perhaps flower arranging !! Guitar for beginners is another suggestion!! There’s a great big world out there just waiting for you to brighten it up!
  10. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Today’s Games 2023-2024

This 100% !!! It’s ruining the beautiful game and turning it ugly.
  11. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Villa (A) Pre-Match Thread!

I will be absolutely amazed if we get anything out of this match !!! However this team have a spirit about them that can surprise….. Nevertheless, starting without a recognised Premier League striker is hardly the ingredient for a surprising result! Defeat to follow alas
  12. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Old Molineux Photos

I was there!!! Freezing January day, came over on the all night ferry from Dublin to Liverpool, train down from Lime Street!! Then shortly after final whistle did the reverse! Effectively you were travelling non stop from 10.15 pm on Friday night until 7 am return to Dublin Port on Sunday...
  13. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Villa v Wolves predictions

It’s called realism I’m afraid !!
  14. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Arsenal (H)

Sorry to hear this Des. I’m going to West Ham match but the flights were booked in January and it’s a case of keeping fingers crossed thereafter. Luckily WHU have a Europa match on the following Tuesday so thankfully our game with them was left as a traditional 3pm ko on Saturday
  15. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Old Molineux Photos

Indeed !!! What a crazy guy !!
  16. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Anyone watching Spain v Brazil ??
  17. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Leon Chiwome

Would love to see him get a chance at Villa
  18. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Old Molineux Photos

Guess who??
  19. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Complete over-reaction on here

This 100%.
  20. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Coventry Verdict

Well if it spares me of another Wembley semi final defeat, I’ll settle for that. I’m still getting over the Watford semi …. Never felt as low in my life!! Our team are exhausted and we have nothing up front in the absence of our three main strikers. I wish it could be otherwise but Fosun, for...
Back
Top Bottom