Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. M

Team for Spurs

Apologies if I have missed a thread again... Here's my suggestion. Ruddy Doherty Bennett Coady Boly Vinagre Moutinho Saiss Traore Jimenez Cavaliero I have been pretty unimpressed by Patricio lately in terms of coming to collect things, and his distribution is outright poor. I think Vinagre's...
  2. M

Fulham line up

I couldn't see a thread for this and since I would probably make a couple of potentially controversial desicions I thought I'd start one. My line up: Ruddy Doherty Bennet Coady Boly Vinagre Saiss Neves Traore Jimenez Cavaliero
  3. M

Boubacar Hanne

This guy has appeared in the U23s squad list on the official site. Did I miss him arriving or did he come up from the u18s?
  4. M

Pre-Season Training

It seems like we are pushing the them pretty hard in pre-season. Spiers and the players commenting on how tough it's been. I don't know how many games they play in Portugal and Spain but we've a long season in a physical league ahead in the championship. Is there any concern that we might be...
  5. M

Donavon Wilson

Has scored again for the under 23s tonight. He seems to have flown under the radar a bit this year with Ronan, Herc, Bright getting all the attention but he has scored a fair few and always looked good from the bits I've seen. I thought he may have been in demand for a loan move in January but...
  6. M

October/November

We have been poor at this time every year for the last what, 5 seasons? Even when we got promoted I seem to recall us being poor in the run up to Christmas. The following season, after a promising start,we went on an abysmal run of games something like 6 consecutive losses. Is it a fitness...
  7. M

Jack Price

Started two games, had a major hand in two goals from open play (both with those boring, simple 10 yard passes he keeps on playing) and two from set pieces. Several other chances from set pieces too. He is the most assured with the ball of the midfielders Zenga has inherited. He was maybe a...
  8. M

U21s vs Arsenal

Its a very young squad. Wonder what's happened to Bancessi? www.wolves.co.uk/news/article/under-21s-final-fixture-2460168.aspx?
  9. M

Tim Jakobsson

In the squad tonight for us at Kidderminster. A trialist I presume???
Back
Top Bottom