Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. M

Coventry Verdict

I do not know how you can put Semedo on anymore than anyone else. He didnt cuts a cross out at all in the second half and was extremely weak for their first goal. He was as poor as anyone out there.
  2. M

Coventry Verdict

Coventry deserved it.
  3. M

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Could go the distance this lad.
  4. M

Team v Newcastle (A)

I personally could drop Dawson. I thought Santi was exactly what we need last night. You hardly noticed him. No jumping in unnecessarily, no last ditch tackles, no unnecessary fouls. He didn't need to do any of that. It was just calm, assured defending. Right place, right time, winining the ball...
  5. M

Brighton verdict

Totally controlled the game even though we didnt have that much of the ball. I thought our defenders were immense. Santi Bueno looks like he has settled in now and we were so organised that i dont think Sa had a single save of any consequence to make. Doyle and Gomes closed everything down. in...
  6. M

JR Bellegarde

He has yet to find his place in the team, and being moved about all over the shop hasn't helped him. It can be hard for some players to come up to speed when they come on as a sub, so a couple of those missed chances may just be a need for more minutes. I personally am rather confident that he...
  7. M

Spurs 1 King Gary's Wolves 2 - Verdict Thread

If he scored more goals he may be in with a shout. Unfortunately, those two efforts at the end of yesterdays game, when he was admittedly tiring, are really rather typical of his game in that regard. Top player, but not the best ever.
  8. M

Loan Thread 2023/24

He has played the equivalent of 17 full games and scored 9 goals with 3 assists, which isnt bad going really...
  9. M

Loan Thread 2023/24

I am in Portobello.
  10. M

Loan Thread 2023/24

The main problem for Hodge has been injuries which have really set him back, he is at least on a par with Cundle in my view and I suspect he would be closer to Doyle with more luck, albeit a different kind of player. He is one that I think its too early to write off, and at least might well...
  11. M

Loan Thread 2023/24

I am also in Edinburgh. Does anyone ever meet up?
  12. M

Man United Verdict Thread

We have ridden our luck a bit in the recent run, with quite poor defensive performances that went unpunished. Sunday a case in point. This time we didn't get away with it. I thought Lemina looked off the pace and Doyle wad probably the better of our midfielders but the way we seem to set up...
  13. M

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Too predictable.
  14. M

Tell that to Chelsea.
  15. M

Loan Thread 2023/24

Best player on the pitch according to the BBC.
  16. M

I agree, he looked like a different player at Southampton... But the prices being bandied about are a bit ridiculous, especially in the current climate where everyone is scrambling to comply with the financial restrictions... Is anyone going to pay £25m let alone the £35m and £50m figures...
  17. M

I have a very different idea of Broja than some it seems. I don't see him as a plodder target man at all. In my mind he is a very quick and powerful runner, and he moves the ball quickly. I would have thought he would fit in well.
  18. M

I agree with this but I also think that everyone has a price and £40m is a good deal...
  19. M

Also talk of the squad being light is a bit overdone isn't it? There are international tournaments on which has affected a lot of competing teams which balances it out a bit, and in any case there aren't many league matches over this period. Silva has not been involved much anyway and in truth...
  20. M

Very large sell on clauses are counter productive for the selling team in my opinion, because there is almost zero incentive to sell when so much money goes back up the chain. Chances are that clause will never be activated. It seems like a good deal for us to me
Back
Top Bottom