Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

12 seconds between goals, is this a record?

There was 12 seconds play between our first two goals last night is this a record? I am sure if LiVARpool had done it it would have been all over the media… so have two goals ever been scored faster in top flight footbaal by one team?
  2. W

Bentley

Bentley was not first choice at Bristol City, Cobblers fans I know were astounded when we signed King as they had written him off as useless, not first choice for them either....
  3. W

Gary O’Neil

We started with 3 full backs last night, whenever a manager starts playing people out of position, it is always the beginning of the end . And Sasa started but did not have anyone crossing the ball to him.......
  4. W

6:30pm Sunday Games? Next PL TV Rights Auction

Simple, since they don't want us to go - don't go..... Or if it is somewhere easily accessible by car and you have work the next day then think about it
  5. W

Nunes to City

I wouldn't be so sure about that - Pep might view this petulant **** the same way as he does the one he has already in Cancedo and decide that he doesn't want another that is going to moan every time he is not picked!
  6. W

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Absolutely NOT he couldn't get a regular start in a relegated Leicester team! Fabio every time over this loser
  7. W

Nunes to City

That’s what Uncle Jorge sorts out…
  8. W

Lopetegui

No he's worse - not even liked in Bournemouth!
  9. W

Gary O’Neil - Poll

Jeff is responsible for all of this from Zenga, Lambert, Lage and now O'Neil another yes man doing as he is told until he gets the boot. Jeff has also managed us into the financial mess we are in..... Jeff has to go! Did I really see he gave himself a 53% pay rise recently too? That is why we...
  10. W

"He's ****ed off Tone" ... Tony Butler RIP

An absolute icon of Midlands broadcasting, will be missed by many. Was always ready for a debate and not afraid of what he has to say! Great radio, great character great broadcaster. I had the privilege of sitting next to him at Matt Murray's golf day dinner, enjoyed his company, even though...
  11. W

Claire Elliott Sad News

I used to bump into Claire everywhere, always friendly and ready for a chat, even though I haven't seen her in ages she will be missed. RIP
  12. W

Away season tickets

Last night I connected one son today it won't let me do the other son! Pathetic Wolves
  13. W

Away season tickets

I followed the instructions on my email to add people, and it didn't work! Why don't they test these things before release?
  14. W

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Collins was part of the Burnley team that went down, played the majority of games under Lage and before the World Cup, where were we? Bottom. Lopetegui comes in hardly plays him we finish 13th See a pattern?
  15. W

Podence.

Forest got done yesterday £55k for not controlling their players, surely they talk about every incident at a game at the same time? Podence‘s hearing got delayed by what I thought was 2 working days, so we should know how he got on
  16. W

LiVARpool strike again

Yes it helps us, but it was another shocker from VAR, and we all know in the modern game the first goal is the most important
  17. W

Podence.

No spit If an opponent gets booked for diving as Johnson did - then you blow on him to see if he falls over! Forest are guilty here....
  18. W

Victim FC

If there is no conspiracy against Wolves how come not one other player has been sent off or booked for running towards the referee? Also now the ridiculous Nunes red card has been dropped, the FA are charging us for contesting the decision which the FA now admit was wrong! Where is the...
  19. W

Surrounding the ref again

Isn't Kane wanting to be a referee himself when he stops playing? Why else would he spend 20 minutes every game talking to the referee?
  20. W

Cheating, diving Kane! Get out of my England Team! You are a disgrace!

Is it right that Kae wants to be a referee when he retires from playing? Why else would he talk to refs for 20 minutes every game?
Back
Top Bottom