Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. K

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I actually disagree I’d rather see the best 32 European teams in the CL than all the winners of each league. No one wants to watch Man City v the Albanian champions lol
  2. K

Today’s Games 2023-2024

There is very little difference. Having the away goal rule killed matches because no one would attack. It was also massively unfair that the team that were away from home in the second game potentially got an extra 30 minutes to score more away goals.
  3. K

Today’s Games 2023-2024

No it’s not. It’s much better, that’s why they got rid of them.
  4. K

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Crowd seems rather low too. Seen more fans at a non league game I get the impression if the game isn’t on weekend and in a modern stadium the fans don’t want to know.
  5. K

Today’s Games 2023-2024

If Southampton win ALL their remaining games they will go up imo. Big task but they are capable of doing it.
  6. K

Everton, surely a points deduction?

A 4 point deduction will put them, Forest and Luton all on the same points. Makes for an interesting relegation battle
  7. K

Today’s Games 2023-2024

You also can’t jab a player in the stomach off the ball either VAR I am starting to think London clubs get a lot more favourable VAR calls then other clubs
  8. K

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Think we should go for a 4-2-3-1 formation next season with the option of switching to 5 at the back. My 25 man squad would be Goalkeeper Sa/New Signing Bentley/New Signing King Right Back Semedo Mosquera Centre Back Dawson S.Bueno Centre Back Kilman/New Signing Toti Left Back Ait-Nouro...
  9. K

You are aware that Man City’s charges are much more serious than simply admitting to breaking FFP don’t you? Even if the punishments for FFP are replaced with a luxury tax (they won’t be) firstly any club charged with breaking FFP will be punished by the current guidelines at the time (ie...
  10. K

Depends what the losses are for. They are probably still paying off their new stadium so these losses are probably budgeted for in a long term plan. Levi is also responsible for increasing revenue on a match day from £1m to £6m per game since moving into the new stadium so the bonus and pay...
  11. K

Leicester City

We could sell Cuhna, Neto and Gomes and still stay up next season. Hope Fosun isn’t reading this lol
  12. K

Today’s Games 2023-2024

That pen was exactly the same as the pen Fulham got against us. At least the refs are showing consistency… Consistently ****ing rubbish
  13. K

Today’s Games 2023-2024

The same **** who jumped over the advertisement hoardings into the Wolves end earlier in the season. Would actually laugh if he did his ACL next week lol
  14. K

Today’s Games 2023-2024

The quality of the Championship is almost as bad as the pool of Commentators Sky Sports use. Absolutely zero emotion from these two in the Blackburn v Ipswich game
  15. K

If Adams is seen as a starter then I might agree with you. But you ain’t finding a better value for money back up striker than Adams who has experience in PL. I’d rather him than risk £15m on someone from abroad or a Championship player who might not make the step up. If the money we save...
  16. K

Who are you expecting us to sign to fill the squad up?
  17. K

Team v villa

Fixed it for you !!!
  18. K

Forest- possible points deduction

Nope the Premier League clubs all agreed to fast track the punishment so the points deduction is given the following season. Now everyone may be screaming the points deduction should be given in the season of the breach but technically no club would gain an sporting advantage in the final year...
  19. K

Forest- possible points deduction

The PL are not dragging their heals. The lawyers for the 2 clubs will be doing everything they can to drag this out. Forest and Everton pleaded guilty. Msn City deny all 115 charges. I hope when they finally get punished it’s relegation.
  20. K

Arsenal (H)

We’ve beaten them 3 times in the league and drawn twice since Nuno got us promoted. Compared to Liverpool who we lost every league game bar 1
Back
Top Bottom