Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. C

First Time for a Kid at Molineux

I'll soon be taking our boy for his first game at Molineux - the FA Cup game Vs The Blades. I've always bought my tickets in the South Bank / BQ, but I've not been in the 6 years since he was born. From memory, the kids' place is quite low down and close to the pitch [?]. I kind of think...
  2. C

Can't Attend / Spare Tickets Thread?

Forgive me plz mods if I've missed something about no longer being able use this board to move on spare tickets cos folk can't attend for some reason etc - but where is the tickets thread gone? Or are there simply never any tickets being moved on at the moment? Understandable if so! I ask as...
  3. C

Costa

It was good to see him last night, and I really do love what he gave us for a while when he was first with us - he was excellent and a real ray of sunshine in what was a bleak time; the first of our "beautiful" players, and I'll always remember him & his contributions with great affection. But...
  4. C

Half-time ... We can do this ...

Strangely calm I am. We’re playing well and can do this.
  5. C

Sky TV Packages & Deals

We've taken our eye off the ball with our Sky TV package and have come to be paying too much I think [my wife thinks]. Currently we've got I can't quite remember what, but obvs the sports. We're paying almost £70/month, incl. broadband. I'm going to call them today and get a better deal -...
  6. C

Piece on Ian Wright

Those of us a bit longer in the tooth will remember Ian Wright bursting into the limelight against Utd in that FA Cup final. Recently I've come to enjoy listening to him on the radio, and I found this piece beneath the other day - a really good read, and a great clip on Youtube when he meets his...
  7. C

Reasons to come join wim Wolves

Seems we're struggling to lure players to the bright lights of Wolvo. So ... your top 5 reasons to come to Wolvo and play for the Wolves. 1) More canals than Venice 2) Hot pork baps 3) Faggots & peas 4) PWEI 5) It's not in Sandwell
  8. C

Chainsaws?

Bit of an unusual query I know - but any chainsaw advice? We've just bought a new house with enough generally unruly hedges & bushes etc that a handsaw may be a labour after a while. I'm looking for a small simple chainsaw for the odd cutting session. Are the electric ones actually any good...
  9. C

Broadband & TV Packages?

The Mrs & I are soon moving out into the sticks a bit, and won't be able to continue with our Virgin package - so as to say - as their cable doesn't go there. Is anyone clued up on options & best deals for Broadband & TV [and phone as needs be]? We're wanting reasonable broadband for...
  10. C

"Most of the players are trying their best"

This was picked up on by Blah Blah in another thread, and is something I had noticed in DS's miserable post-match whine on Friday night - "I'm trying my best, most of the players are trying their best". Forgetting for one minute how inane, straw-clutching and pathetic it sounds anyway - trying...
  11. C

Happy[ish] Days

Sat here listening to Radio 5 and really enjoying the radio buzz of midweek everyone-playing football again. Am I alone in not really listening to much live football on the radio during the past 3 years? When not at the games, I liked to ignore all the commentaries & news, and wait for...
  12. C

If Mick was a Wedding Planner ...

A shameless rip-off of the art teacher thread. But if Mick was a wedding planner, what would be his unique romantic touch to make it a special day?
  13. C

It's Wages, not Transfer Fees that Count

Just as a contribution to the various things raging on here at the moment, I think it's important to remember that when we talk of Mick wasting money / us buying new players etc, it's not the tranfer fees that are the real issue but the wages we [don't] pay. Someone asked recently why we hadn't...
  14. C

Parking around Wembley?

I'm taking my GF to the Cirque du Soleil circus thingie at Wembley on Friday eve, after which we need to get out asap and bomb down the M4 to Gloucester. I remember getting away from the old Wembley was an absolute pain cos of the queues & jams etc. So - two questions really - has the parking...
  15. C

What Were Your Expectations?

As it says on the tin. What did you genuinely expect of this season back in the happy days of the summer? I ask for two reasons - first, cos at the time some of the things some people were saying on here seemed pretty off-the-wall to me. Making a push for mid-table, even aiming for Europe...
  16. C

Is The Blooze Game 2moro on TV?

As it says in the title - is tomorrow's gane on TV does anyone know? I was assuming it was, but on looking thru the schedules just now I can't see any sign of it?
  17. C

Steve Bruce & St Andrews

Steve Bruce tells it how it is: "I had come from Man United with the slippers, dressing gowns and heated floors. All of a sudden I was getting changed in a tent, chasing ducks off the training pitch and cleaning up their mess. And they leave a mess like dogs, believe me." Steve Bruce fondly...
  18. C

Cat D Cars - Bargains or Trouble?

What are people's thoughts on Cat-D cars? I know it means broadly something along the lines of significant body damage which an insurance company didn't want to tackle. But what does it really mean in the cold light of day? When does "body damage" merge into structural damage? Who decides on the...
  19. C

So near ...

I caught the second half on a stream and have gotta say we were terrific, we so nearly knicked something from that game. And we would have thoroughly deserved it too. Given saved brilliantly from Jarvis & Keogh's shot was a whisker away. Several opportunities so nearly opened up towards the end...
  20. C

Italia 90, Semi-final. How was it for you?

... as it says on the tin. I can't remember the date, but the game I can remember, very well. In a house in Cardiff, noodles & beer all over all of us when Lineker equalised, orgasmed when Waddle's hit the post. Then depressing smokes out the back when he's wacked it over. Bobby Robson a...
Back
Top Bottom