Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. C

Notts Forest (A) Pre-Match Thread

Time for Pitbull to whisper sweet nothings in his ear :tongueclosed:
  2. C

He may well score, but I think MGW is probably more likely to get sent off today; the wee scamp won't be able to take the pressure.
  3. C

One of my great away days was incognito in with the Forest for that gorgeous 1-0 we got c/o Michael Kightly back around this time in 2009. That was the game when I knew we were going to do it; such a sweet feeling, and so sweet too that it was Kightly who got the goal. It was hard, very hard...
  4. C

Joe Kinnear RIP

That Wimbledon team under him were something else; the ultimate disruptors. RIP
  5. C

Turning Japanese

Everyone around me is a total stranger Everyone avoids me like a psyched Lone Ranger I'm sure I've heard Chiwome & Fraser singing this one
  6. C

Will Fosun realise?

Goodness gracious me there's some hysteria & nonsense in this thread.
  7. C

Will Fosun realise?

My boy's the same age and it's the same message to him each time we watch a game; mind you, I'm an older dad [55] and grew up with us in the top flight and 2 x League Cup Final wins! But the point remains the same - he thinks it's entirely normal to have us in Europe / Cup semis / high league...
  8. C

Villa verdict

No lack of effort and commitment, and some very good play too at times; shame to see it coming to nothing, not just in this game but others too. This will, you'd imagine, be our story for the remaining games. I'm certainly not looking forwards to the Burnley game, which I think we'll lose and...
  9. C

Aston Villa v Wolves comms thread.

Well the Beeb seem to know how things will unfold: "Aston Villa will reclaim fourth place with a draw at home to Wolverhampton Wanderers later on Saturday."
  10. C

Leicester City

I think they're done myself; heads gone, to borrow a phrase. If they do somehow still manage to grind out promotion after all this, that would be one hell of an achievement on their part in my book.
  11. C

Today’s Games 2023-2024

It's a shocking collapse which beats our own shocking collapse IMO; but they don't have Forest / Derby as the ones overtaking them. That was the agony for me - of all the clubs to overtake us, it just had to be our little neighbours. It still gives me late-night sweats now.
  12. C

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I watched the last 15 mins of the Foxes game just now and they looked out for the count. They're done IMO, and it's been a couple of months to forget for their lot. I'd like to see Ipswich & Leeds come up, and Southampton or Norwich thru the play-offs. Anyone but the Boggies for me really...
  13. C

Larry Lloyd passes away

Sorry to hear this - one hell of a defender he was.
  14. C

Coventry Verdict

I was chatting with some Cov folk after the game on our way back to our parking [Premier Inn - cheap & close, and a new place to park for me and one I'll continue with], and they were quite dismissive of Simms despite his goal yesterday. One of them said despite that, or maybe because of that...
  15. C

Coventry Verdict

No VAR narrative being spun at all, no sour grapes either, and full acknowledgement in my post that Cov deserved it etc; just an astute observation from a young 'un that it was a lot of injury time and it came mostly from that VAR stoppage.
  16. C

Coventry Verdict

What my boy said as we trudged out of Molineux was actually bang on the money - if there hadn't been that absurdly long VAR delay, there wouldn't have been all that injury time and we'd probably have been walking out feeling lucky but happy instead. That VAR situation was bonkers, and great to...
  17. C

Complete over-reaction on here

Our previous two games watched together to this one were the 1-1 @ Luton and the 0-6 @ Brighton; our poor lad is under no false impressions :eek: Very nice cats though :tongueclosed:
  18. C

Looking forward to a fisting from Gary.

Do the players get one before the match too? May help explain why some of them were quite so slow & laboured today
  19. C

Complete over-reaction on here

And just how long has it taken for you to come to this realisation, can I ask :tongueclosed:
  20. C

Nathan Fraser

He was utterly dominated today, poor fella; but the food served to him is what Championship defenders have for a snack - long balls "on the 'ead son" / balls-to-feet with a ring of defenders around him. Not sure what one can expect in that case TBH with such a young & relatively physically small...
Back
Top Bottom