Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Adrian_Monk

John Mousinho

A player who played against us a few times in our cup exploits against the likes of Stevenage and also whilst he was at Burton, but is probably best known for having a name that looks like a spelling mistake, is starting to make some serious headlines as a manager with League One Portsmouth...
  2. Adrian_Monk

Ball Boys (not Raul)

Whilst this probably feels like yet another thing to complain about / another entity to blame, did anyone notice how poor our ball boys (the actual ball boys, not the bloke up front whose only notable contribution today was to keep running and collecting the ball for Meslier) were, not only in...
  3. Adrian_Monk

The remarkable story of Will Still

Anybody else watching with interest at the incredible story of 30 year old Englishman Will Still leading Reims on an impressive unbeaten run in Ligue Un? Benefiting from the goalscoring exploits of Arsenal loanee Folarin Balogun, Still cut his teeth coaching the mighty Myerscough College and...
  4. Adrian_Monk

Sporting 1 - 1 Wolves verdict

After a good first half, sadly a disappointing second period ensured a deserved share of the spoils. Despite fielding no striker, Wolves' marauding forwards looked bright in the first half, especially Neto, but couldn't manage to find any end product, and it took a suspect penalty decision for...
  5. Adrian_Monk

Nuno vetoed X - where is this coming from?

Another week, another report of a potential Wolves signing that was vetoed by Nuno. Discussed here initially on Molineux Mix the 'Podence and Campana over Olmo and Hwang' is not a new revelation, Spiers initially revealed this in an interview with Thelwell when he left for the MLS, but...
  6. Adrian_Monk

When Princess Diana visited Molineux

Now my memories of 1985 are pretty sketchy, partly due to age and partly because I couldn't actually see the pitch (and that was before we got moved to the new stand) but does anyone recall Diana using Molineux as a helipad at the end of the season under the Bhattis?!
  7. Adrian_Monk

Sean Dyche

Just sat opposite him on the train, I guess on his way back from his interview with Talksport this morning. One of his old youth players when he was at Watford got on, he immediately recognised him and asked him how he was doing. Naturally my ears pricked up being the nosey bugger that I am...
  8. Adrian_Monk

Moutinho corner arm raised picture

does anyone have one? I have the Johnny Philips one but his arm isn't raised. I've been on a 3 year waiting list for a watch and it's finally coming so naturally I'm going to completely devalue it by getting Joao engraved on the caseback but it has to be perfect. Cheers
  9. Adrian_Monk

Does anyone have footage from the 'keep ball' we inflicted on United?

On around 70 minutes, I'd love to watch it back. This for me brought home genuinely how far we have come. There was a section in the guardian that described our midfield as 'flitting through Pogba et al like artful dodgers confronted by dull bouncers' but how comfortable the whole team was in...
  10. Adrian_Monk

Wolfie's Den

I've got my daughters with me tonight for their first competitive game, is Wolfie's Den open on evening games and is it worth bothering with?
  11. Adrian_Monk

Royal Flush

This Saturday sees a classic David and Goliath clash at the 'Mad Stad' as plucky little Reading face the champions elect Wolverhampton Wolves in what promises to be gripping encounter. The Royals, or A Junction Off The M4 as they are affectionately known, punched above their weight for many...
  12. Adrian_Monk

Favourite veterans

Seeing these threads about Wolves worst players takes me back a bit and naturally recalling the bad ones reminds you of some of the gems we picked up in the twilight of their careers. In goal, Hans Segers surprised me. Looked shaky when he arrived, tainted by the bribery accusations. Grew into...
  13. Adrian_Monk

The answer to our number 10 problems

He's no duracell Dave though is he
  14. Adrian_Monk

Owen Coyle

left Blackburn. Tring?!
  15. Adrian_Monk

Song for Saïss

Having read through the 'Team for.......' threads before each fixture, bar some notable naysayers Romain Saïss is universally accepted certainly on here as our strongest midfielder by some distance. Lambert, however continues to ignore him. The club in fact has some previous with bringing...
  16. Adrian_Monk

Wiziwig

Been closed down due to new laws in Spain
  17. Adrian_Monk

Saw Steffen Freund at the zoo today looking at meerkats

Where's the strangest place you have seen a footballer, and who was it? Bonus points if it's Jamie O'Hara, Muscat and Curle down shatlantis - minus points
  18. Adrian_Monk

Bring yer $$$$$$ing dinner

The legendary John Sitton laying into Jonny Vaughan on Talksport now....
  19. Adrian_Monk

Too posh to push for promotion

Saturday sees a potentially mouth-watering clash as Wolverhampton Wolves entertain the footballing team that represent the cathedral city of Peterborough. With both teams almost reluctantly heading towards an end-of-season promotion battle, one thing for certain is this top-of-the-table clash...
Back
Top Bottom