Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Adrian_Monk

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Johnson is to Moyes what Stephen Ward was to Mick McCarthy. No way he's leaving unless Moyes goes
  2. Adrian_Monk

As Guedes gone

The market knows we are desperate to get rid of the boss-eyed mercenary and they also know he's been gash everywhere bar La Liga where he's occasionally been above average. Doubt we are going to play hardball and have him continue to stink the place out, because if we have him training on his...
  3. Adrian_Monk

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I'd take a 10-0 humiliation if sent Forest down on goal difference
  4. Adrian_Monk

Athletic article on ticket prices in the premier league

Anecdotally, my experience is it's a pretty small number, although I'm sure others have more experience in this area than me so don't take what I'm saying as gospel. However, I will say that when you hear of Hwang staying afterwards for hours signing autographs, it isn't just because he's...
  5. Adrian_Monk

Forest verdict

Jacqui Oatley barely gave him any credit either just kept going on about Sa's assist
  6. Adrian_Monk

Mario Lemina

Ki-Hyeon Seol, Seol Always believe in Hyeon Seol He's gonna score 30 goals We're indestructible..... Always believe in.... Ki-Hyeon Seol
  7. Adrian_Monk

Forest verdict

Why would Sarabia want to burn the useful albeit bulky football yearbook during a game?
  8. Adrian_Monk

Nottm Forest v Wolves commms thread.

I don't think there's much he could have done about it, didn't stop it being a perfectly weighted return ball though!
  9. Adrian_Monk

Sa's jersey looks like one of those DHGate replicas where they can't get out latest shade of orange right
  10. Adrian_Monk

Never a penalty in a million years lol
  11. Adrian_Monk

Superb assist from Doherty
  12. Adrian_Monk

Lemina loses his man on a corner.....again
  13. Adrian_Monk

What a goal! Cunha
  14. Adrian_Monk

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Baffled at the take that O'Neil isn't a 'tactical' manager. Whether he's had all options available to him or not, he's found micro-tactical instructions that we've been able to exploit. Over time he's been able to impress upon the players more, get increased buy-in, understand their abilities...
  15. Adrian_Monk

I think you're expecting a bit much there. His idea of transparency is chatting **** in the E&S about stuff like Championship Manager (which he definitely never played) every quarter
  16. Adrian_Monk

He might have been, he might not have been. We will never know
  17. Adrian_Monk

Wolves v West Ham United comms thread.

Not going to say no!
  18. Adrian_Monk

MoTD tonight

Anyone got a pack of Crayolas to explain it to Lee Naylor? I know footballers aren't the brightest but he's comfortably the thickest pundit of all time
  19. Adrian_Monk

She's another cozy club member, a clueless club shill who stuck up for her mate Sellars who was feeding her bits and bobs to use in her commentary to make her look relevant and also strengthen the propaganda. Another one who blamed everything on big bad uncle Jorge. Champion of our club? Ever...
  20. Adrian_Monk

Antonio has bullied Kilman in the way he used to Coady. Too nice, too passive, incredibly easy to play against
Back
Top Bottom