Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. M

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

I think he did really well considering. We've seen Fraser, Chiwome, Chirewa, these are our best young attackers, and they've not done a fraction of what Silva did. I don't think any of them have looked remotely like scoring at this level. Silva had 7 goal involvements his first season. Lage...
  2. M

Good question, the commentators were wondering the same. I don't think he was having a great game by any means but was fine, best of a bad bunch amongst their attackers.
  3. M

Maybe if you'd watched it you'd have seen he was poleaxed today and had every right to be on the floor. He also had every right to be annoyed at being subbed after 55 minutes when he was having a good game and had setup the goal. This is not unique to him.
  4. M

Oh shut up. Every good player ever has been annoyed they've been subbed, including Messi and Ronaldo. And Kevin De Bruyne last month.
  5. M

Played well today so far.
  6. M

Gary O'Neil - tactics

These are all minor personnel tweaks, I don't think it has anything to do with 'tactics'. He rectified the Bueno/RAN situation quite quickly. I think playing your best CM at LW while leaving RAN at LWB is crazy and one thing I would definitely criticise GON for last night. However, I can...
  7. M

Gary O'Neil - tactics

I just don't see what you're basing "not a good tactical coach" on.
  8. M

Villa verdict

I watched the first half and he was tbf. I think the point was if we'd maybe been a bit more understanding of what he was up against at the time things might have turned out better. We can see that Fraser and Chiwome are miles off, and Silva was streets ahead of them in his first season (4...
  9. M

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Can't agree with any of that, he's won games for us tactically this season and is clearly hampered by lack of personnel at the moment. To suggest we are top 10 because he is just good at motivating players is an insult. He has made mistakes but has managed less than 60 games and is still...
  10. M

Villa verdict

Agree with most of this apart from Santi - terrible player IMO who ball watches constantly. I think GON has to take some blame for that. We have common sense solutions for some of our problems that he is not using. Playing RAN at LWB so we can fit our best CM at left-wing is madness.
  11. M

Highlights are here. First assist definitely isn't his and 2nd one dubious but lots of good stuff here.
  12. M

It's Wolves so this is 100% what is going to happen. Ship out one of the best young Portuguese strikers and bring in Che Adams - it's all very Wolves.
  13. M

Clearly that's what we'll hope for if we don't fancy him. If he can play like that for Rangers until the rest of the season then definitely worth another look - agree that he does look like a totally different player.
  14. M

Not seen this mentioned but scored the other day vs Faroe Isles U21. Clearly not the best opposition but his movement here is fantastic, involved in pretty much all of their attacks from the 25th minute onwards until he was subbed. They play again tomorrow.
  15. M

That miss

Easy: Was also bad.
  16. M

Nathan Fraser

Fair enough, but I was also told on here, repeatedly, that Danny Ings was finished and 2m in wages was a "total waste of money". We could have had Fofana. Al-Hamidi cost Ipswich 1m and is scoring every 45 minutes in the Championship. Even Kieffer Moore would have been better than what we've...
  17. M

Coventry Verdict

We will go down next season with Bueno and Kilman in defence. Both terrible. 4xG for them today - frightening what the score could have been.
  18. M

Yeah the argument isn't because Kane became that good that Fabio will, merely that judging him on what he's doing at 21 - at a very high level - as though that is his peak is very strange. Ollie Watkins is the best striker in the league IMO but at 21 he wouldn't have been anywhere near PL...
  19. M

Totally. Couple of posts above saying his resale value is low - he's 21 and starting and assisting in Europa League knockouts against former CL teams, just as he did last year. He's worth plenty and still playing at a very high level for his age.
  20. M

Scored tonight.
Back
Top Bottom