Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. C

Where's Noddy?

2. C

Thomas Tuchel

What a horrible, whinging ****.
  3. C

So we lost a football match

I have supported this club for over 50 years - for more than all of our players and manager have been alive. We lost a match - we didn't play well. Suck it up, guys. There are always winners and losers.
  4. C

Past Wolves Strikers

Just for a bit of fun. Let's say Raul Jiminez is out for the rest of the season. Which past Wolves striker would you choose to replace him in the present team? There are some obvious choices but I'll throw in a left-field selection: Steven Fletcher
  5. C

RIP Nobby Stiles

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36963874
  6. C

Ryan Bennett

I just think that he deserves a thread. An honest, no-nonsense yet limited defender who gave 100% to Wolves. I wish him all the best. Very instrumental in our promotion season.
  7. C

Adama Traore - unreliable to unplayable

Adama Traore: How the winger went from unreliable at Barcelona to unplayable at Wolves
  8. C

Stairway to heaven

How good was that - just prior to kick off?
  9. C

Wolves v West Ham - comms thread

Sorry but we need this.
  10. C

Besiktas and Man City

Did anyone go to both Besiktas AND Man City? If so, fair play. There can't be many of you.
  11. C

Oh my effing word!

What a result.
  12. C

Wolves v Man Utd - comms thread

This ain't no pre-match thread - this the comms thread.
  13. C

Wolves v Crusaders comms

No thread so far. 10 minutes gone 0-0.
  14. C

Chelsea sniffing around Nuno

Am surprised that no-one has mentioned this. Chelsea expect manager Maurizio Sarri to be named Juventus manager in the next 48 hours, and the Stamford Bridge club's list of contenders to replace him include Derby boss Frank Lampard, former Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri, England assistant...
  15. C

Photos

Please post your photos of Wolves fans in and around Wembley.
  16. C

Largs

Interesting read. Nuno and Ian Cathro get a mention. Jose Mourinho, Fabio Capello and Andre Villas-Boas: How Largs shaped them
  17. C

Reading - verdict

I wasn't there but I've just seen the goals. 1. Brilliant composure by Cav. 2. If Costa had scored that we'd be raving about it - brilliant by the Doc. Scores on the doors please>
  18. C

Gibbs-White England International call up

I can't see any threads on this - well done Morgan. http://www.wolves.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/international-call-up-for-morgan-3629094.aspx
Back
Top Bottom