Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. S

VAR and Handball Rule changes 2020/21

As expected, there will be no changes whatsoever to the rules, however much they are hated and moaned about. Sources: No plans to revamp offside law or VAR
  2. S

Premier League or Europa League

It's been mentioned in multiple threads already but just to put it in one place which would people prefer the focus to be. For me we will not go down. Cut out the individual mistakes and we will be fine. There was absolutely no point in playing our strongest team in qualifying if we didnt...
  3. S

Collin Martin

No this isn't another player we have been linked with but a guy who has come out as gay in MLS. Hopefully this is just the start now MLS player Collin Martin comes out as gay
  4. S

Forwards NOT strikers

Clear as day what Nuno wants. Look at the players shipped out, they dont fit the system. We have a forward line of Jota Bonatini Cav with Ronan Bright Zyro and Costa to come back as well. None of them are what you would say are traditional strikers. But neither is Firminho at Liverpool. Even...
  5. S

New Screens

I was up at Molineux today to get another shirt (which they seem to be close to selling out in XL already) and you can clearly see that the old 90s TV towers are being refurbed. They are just totally empty shells now with what seems new beams inside. Looks like the new screens will be fixed in...
  6. S

Away Kit

We are wearing Green again today for the 2nd time this season. Bit trivial really with everything else going on but why don't they announce things like this the day before the game like most clubs do?
  7. S

Bodvarsson and Zeta Jones comedy drama - Wolves Fancast 4

Since Dave hasn't done it yet I'll provide the link. Birmingham and Cambridge reactions, Huddersfield predictions and movie talk. Listen in. https://m.soundcloud.com/wolvesfancast/bodvarsson-and-zeta-jones-comedy-drama
  8. S

Afobe and DR Congo

I know his departure was under a cloud depending who you believe but I think it is a bit disrespectful to his birth country to just turn his back and change nationality. Yes his parents are both from there but to play every junior level for England then switch because options are limited...
  9. S

Midfield

I know there will be multiple threads tonight because if the shambles that we have become but who is the worst midfield pairing you have seen at Wolves. For me, Saville and Coady were a disgrace today, on a par with the halcyon days of Corica and Sedgley.
  10. S

Middlesbrough away

I don't think it's been mentioned yet but this glorious televised sensation is £32. Can't see more than 200 going to this. Even I'm thinking twice about it and I'm in Whitby that weekend.
  11. S

Bolton Demise

I know this is highly hilarious given our recent history with them, but what has happened there? Is there anyone on here who lives in that part of the country with any insight?
  12. S

Home or Away kit

A bit of a trivial subject but i got talking in the pub tonight about how we must wear our home kit more than anyone else does, even though we have worn purple already this season for no reason at all. Personally I don't mind wearing it for the sake of it but it would be nice of the club to...
  13. S

Be careful what you wish for, Part 3

People wanted mick gone, Morgan reacts at the wrong time. Fans don't want Bruce, Morgan appoints TC Football is boring under Stale, Morgan brings in Saunders. There is a lot wrong at this club, an awful lot, but some fans have to take a look at themselves as well in all this.
  14. S

Playstation 4 Tonight

I know there are a few gamers on here do just spreading the word. There is a Playstation conference in New York tonight, 11pm our time where PS4 will be unveiled
  15. S

Consecutive Relegations

Sorry for starting yet another doom and gloom realisation thread but I can't find this anywhere. When was the last time I team were relegated in consecutive years? Was it us because I can't think of it happening at all in the premier league era
  16. S

Early Bird; yes or no

Simple really, will you take one up if they offer it this season
  17. S

Nationalities

Just a query rather than a rant, but does anyone know when the first time wolves fielded a totally non-English side was? I'm sure it has happened already with our Irish and Welsh contingent but not too sure
  18. S

Standardised Pitch Sizes

It's just said on skysports news that all pitches in the premier league this season will be the same size. Apart from hindering Stoke I don't know if this is a good thing or not
  19. S

Connor Has Walked?

Heard it from a pretty reliable guy at the training ground, be announced in the morning. I'm just passing the message on so don't all come shooting me down if it turns out to be rubbish. Would just sum up the season though really if true
  20. S

The Importance of Karl Henry

So that's 3 games he has missed through his own stupidity. Counting the first 30 minutes at QPR when they had 11 men, we have been well and truly shafted in midfield. Today and against Liverpool it was an open gate. Will the chavs now get off his back cause he's not zidane and appreciate...
Back
Top Bottom