Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. M

Burnley verdict thread

Well... we won a game against a lowly team... but boy, was that painfully poor football. Whatever the idea with the formation was it produced the worst home display of the season.
  2. M

Comparative results table 2023/24

I've run a similar thread in the last four seasons (see 2019/20, 2020/21 , 2021/22 and 2022/23), and have decided to track this season's results in this fashion once again. While the league table is taking shape at 8 games in, the impact of the "luck" of the fixture computer is still too...
  3. M

Villa verdict thread

As frustrating as it is, I have to be fairly content with the point in the end. First half, we started poorly, but then it just turned into a typical derby with very little fluent play and a deserved goalless scoreline. For a neutral it was probably a stinker of a game. Second half had some...
  4. M

Palace verdict

Doesn't seem to be a thread so... ...another really hard watch, and once the opposition does anything with speed and incision we part like the Red Sea. Our "attackers" are truly pathetic in their lack of hunger to hurt the opposition. I can't stand watching Sarabia, Cunha and Silva waft around...
  5. M

Nunes red overturned

Appeal successful
  6. M

Modeste M’Bami (dead)

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/jan/07/modeste-mbami-former-cameroon-and-psg-star-dies-at-40-after-heart-attack Wolves fans who lived through the desperate summer of recruitment after promotion and the end of 19 years in the wilderness will surely remember this saga. His agent was...
  7. M

Comparative results table 2022/23

I've run a similar thread in the last three seasons (see 2019/20, 2020/21 and 2021/22), and have decided to track this season's results in this fashion once again. While the league table is taking shape at 8 games (or 9 for some) in, the impact of the "luck" of the fixture computer is still too...
  8. M

Comparative results table 2021/22

I've run a similar thread in the last two seasons (see 2019/20 and 2020/21), and have decided to track this season's results in this fashion once again. While the league table is taking shape at 8 games in, the impact of the "luck" of the fixture computer is still too significant to use the...
  9. M

Relegation retrospective

We, and the other 17, now know that a paltry 29 points guaranteed survival. Wolves therefore stayed up by beating Southampton way back on 14 February. The 3 relegated sides now know that they would have needed 40 points to survive, so when was their cause ultimately a fruitless one?... -...
  10. M

Comparative results table 2020/21

I ran a similar thread last season so, amid the boredom of the international break, decided to revive the concept this year too. While the league table is taking shape at 8 games in, the impact of the "luck" of the fixture computer is still too significant to use the real league table as the...
  11. M

Is there no end to Jota's talents?

First, he claims glory for the club thanks to his e-sports skills, now he is ready to take to the riverbanks if that's what it takes to complete the league schedule. Dedicated or what!?
  12. M

Greek FA orders all games to be behind closed doors

Via Google translate: In pursuance of the specific preventive measures announced by the Ministry of Health to restrict the transmission of coronavirus, football matches of all categories, national or local, scheduled for this and next week, will be held behind closed doors. EPO - Hellenic...
  13. M

Wolves' PL top scorers

Raúl Jiménez – 23 Steven Fletcher – 22 Kevin Doyle – 18 Matt Jarvis – 15 Diogo Jota – 12 Sylvan Ebanks-Blake – 10 Henri Camara, Matt Doherty – 7 Jody Craddock, Stephen Hunt, Rúben Neves – 6 Carl Cort, Dave Edwards, Jamie O'Hara, Alex Rae, Adama Traoré – 5 Willy Boly, Colin Cameron...
  14. M

BBC Red Button now

Showing a repeat of our FA Cup game vs Man Utd last season.
  15. M

Top goalscorers of the decade

1. Dave Edwards – 39 2. Bakary Sako – 38 3. Diogo Jota – 37 4. Nouha Dicko – 35 5. Raul Jimenez – 34 6. Benik Afobe – 29 7. Kevin Doyle – 28 8. Matt Doherty – 26 8. Sylvan Ebanks-Blake – 26 10. Steven Fletcher – 24 11. James Henry – 22 12. Ivan Cavaleiro – 19 12. Helder Costa – 19 14. Matt...
  16. M

A consequence of tonight

Two more Saturday games lost: Norwich (H) - likely now Sunday February 23 Tottenham (A) - likely now Sunday March 1
  17. M

UEFA Euro 2020

Seedings for the draw on 30 November: Pot 1 Italy (Group A with all group games in Rome) Belgium (Group B) Ukraine (Group C) England (Group D with all group games in Wembley) Spain (Group E with all group games in Bilbao) Germany (Group F with all group games in Munich) Pot 2 Russia (will be...
  18. M

Comparative results table

(...AKA it's an international weekend with no Wolves game...) While the league table is taking shape at 8 games in, the impact of the "luck" of the fixture computer is still too significant to use the real league table as the sole basis for a team's performance to date. To combat this I...
  19. M

TV Games 2019/20

Mon 19th August: Manchester Utd (h; 20:00) Sun 1st September: Everton (a; 14:00) Both on Sky; no games selected by BT.
Back
Top Bottom