Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. M

Comparative results table 2023/24

Wolves' comparative performance to date (after 32 games): 8 points up on last season (43 pts vs 35 pts from the same fixtures last season) Comparative results table: Arsenal (87 pts to win the league) Liverpool Manchester City Tottenham (70 pts to guarantee CL) Aston Villa Newcastle Chelsea...
  2. M

Forest verdict

A really poor quality game, for which Wolves were more than culpable. Our passing was atrocious from start to finish if we ever dared to deviate away from just prodding it backwards. I was hoping for some more quality from Doyle in particular today. Sarabia the usual non-event performance as an...
  3. M

Nottm Forest v Wolves commms thread.

God awful football from Wolves today.
  4. M

Nottm Forest v Wolves commms thread.

Gomes was too concerned with playing the role of Sa's bodyguard at corners to pay enough attention to the flight of the ball. It seems obvious they've watched Sa's flapping at Ward-Prowse's corner last week and have targeted him at corners. You could have out your house on it being MGW with the...
  5. M

Wolves' comparative performance to date (after 31 games): 8 points up on last season (42 pts vs 34 pts from the same fixtures last season) Comparative results table: Arsenal (87 pts to win the league) Liverpool Manchester City Tottenham (67 pts to guarantee CL) Aston Villa Newcastle Manchester...
  6. M

West Ham United Football Club verdict

Very frustrating day. I knew we would be incapable of putting together two good halves of football and to expect the worst after that bright first half. We just never played after the break and invited them to come back into it. Another match where you wonder what on earth the coaches are...
  7. M

Wolves' comparative performance to date (after 30 games): 11 points up on last season (42 pts vs 31 pts from the same fixtures last season) Comparative results table: Arsenal (86 pts to win the league) Liverpool Manchester City Tottenham (69 pts to guarantee CL) Aston Villa Newcastle...
  8. M

Wolves' comparative performance to date (after 29 games): 10 points up on last season (41 pts vs 31 pts from the same fixtures last season) Comparative results table: Arsenal (85 pts to win the league) Manchester City Liverpool Tottenham (69 pts to guarantee CL) Aston Villa Newcastle...
  9. M

Leon Chiwome

He has to be the academy option up front if we want to go that way simply because he has pace, but in all honesty we would be better sticking to using the real first team players and adapting our formation accordingly.
  10. M

Hurt

The wins against City were in the following season. That season we drew 1-1 at home (Boly handball goal) and lost 0-3 at their place (after Boly was sent off).
  11. M

Hurt

From what I recall - and having naturally never watched it back - the Watford game was very even and I remember being somewhat amazed that we were not only ahead, but two goals ahead. We certainly weren't dominating the play. Their midfield was too athletic for Neves and Moutinho on the day...
  12. M

Coventry Verdict

After the Utd game he encouraged me by immediately identifying that we had been poor in not getting into the right positions to deal with their throw that created the goal, but yesterday he seemed rather meek to me, almost just shrugging it away with us having a lot of injuries and - more...
  13. M

Late Goals

The increased amount of added time means that it's inevitable that more goals will be scored after the 85th minute than previously, which has also worked in our favour (home to Spurs). I do think we are guilty of losing focus at the end of games though. It's not just the losses like Utd and...
  14. M

Coventry Verdict

The crowd immediately striking up a rendition of We're Going To Wembley when there were going to be another 10 minutes play didn't exactly help in setting the right tone. It should have been obvious that this was going to be a scrap until the final whistle and we needed another big push to get...
  15. M

Nathan Fraser

I have to say that it is surprising that a 19 year old who works every day in professional sports, is presumably on a diet that should give you the optimal energy kick for the 90 minutes and who has top quality training equipment to hand can be so slow as he is. He's going to have to really...
  16. M

The all new reverse-reverse Gary O’Neil humble pie safe space thread

Strange comments from him on the official site: "Getting Hugo [Bueno] on helped us get a goal, moving Rayan [Ait-Nouri] up helped us get a goal, but then we end up short at the back and defensive numbers and at that point there’s not a defender available on the bench." Surely he had more...
  17. M

Pedro Neto

By now, I have the feeling no matter how much you "manage" him, he will always break down sooner or later. Yes, we could have rested him last week, why would that rule out him getting injured today? I think him basing his game around fast bursts of pace and driving counter attacking runs will...
  18. M

Coventry Verdict

Utterly bottled it. Fully deserved by Coventry who could have scored 5 today. Had Bentley come on for Sa early doors as it looked possible it would likely have been all over far sooner. Kilman was especially diabolical at "marshalling" the defence, including playing them onside for their first...
  19. M

Wolves' comparative performance to date (after 28 games): 11 points up on last season (41 pts vs 30 pts from the same fixtures last season) Comparative results table: Arsenal/Manchester City (both on 86 pts) Liverpool Tottenham (67 pts to guarantee CL) Aston Villa Newcastle Manchester Utd...
  20. M

Today’s Games 2023-2024

The last 10 minutes of the West ham game were absolutely crazy. Burnley got utterly battered but still had two great chances when they hit it forward-
Back
Top Bottom