Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Deak77

Arsenal (H)

When's it getting moved to then? Saturday 12:30 Saturday 17:30 Sunday 14:00 Sunday 16:30 With the title race starting to reach a crescendo by that point and Arsenal heavily involved, I can't see it not being moved. Having said that, looking at the fixture list that weekend the majority of the...
  2. Deak77

Neves - Mis-hit shot or Genius Pass?

A lot of discussion on Twitter about a particular Neves piece of play from Saturday, did he hopelessly skewer his shot, or was it an absolutely intentional piece of spin wizardry to find Moutinho? Opinion seems to be split. I must admit at the time I thought it was a shot, but the more you...
  3. Deak77

Wolves TV Commentator Bingo

You're guaranteed to hear all of the following 8 topics being mentioned in every one of our games on TV nowadays.Feel free to add any I may have missed. 1.The effects of the loss of Raul 2.Sales of Jota and Doherty 3.Coady being subbed against the **** 4.Jonny injury 5.Kilman Futsal 6.Less than...
  4. Deak77

Training Ground

Just out of interest, are you still able to go and watch the players training at Compton,and get autographs etc? Just wondered, as I know you always could in years gone by,but wasn't sure whether it had changed?
  5. Deak77

New England Kits

So, what does everybody think of the new England kits? Personally I think they're terrible, I'm not sure how they manage it, but every time you think the national kit can't get any worse, or more boring, some clown at Nike manages to lower the bar again! White shirt and shorts with red...
  6. Deak77

Kit Man's sale

Any idea's when this is going to be this year?
  7. Deak77

Still waiting......

For an intelligent reason why WBA and Smallsall label us Dingles. Is it really so much as them picking a ragamuffin family from a tv soap, and calling us the name just for the sake of it? Is there a moment deep rooted in history that leads them to call us this name, or something...
  8. Deak77

Perspective

Was having a.bit of a clearout the other day and found some old season ticket books. 10 years ago I renewed my ST via early bird and got a season of Premier League football for £260. This year I'm faced with the very real possibility of League 1 football for over £375, how times have changed!
  9. Deak77

Favourite Stan Cullis Stand Goal(s)

So, following on from the threads on Best FA Cup wins, and Best Away Games, and given that the Stan Cullis is going to be demolished at the end of the season, I thought I'd start a thread on what everybodys favourite goals scored in front of it are. The goals can be league, cup, friendlies...
  10. Deak77

Game v Notts County

Does anybody know whether you can pay on the day for this match?Ive not been able to get to the ticket office for one reason or another.
  11. Deak77

View frow the North Bank lower

Today I wasnt able to take my normal seat for the Bilbao friendly,but one about 15 seats along on the same row,North Bank lower,first thing I nnoticed,I cant ree the goal line,thanks to the relocation of the pitch and the advertising hoardings being in the way.Might sound like a small gripe but...
  12. Deak77

Minder

Does anybody know why they play the Minder theme tune when Dave Edwards is brought on as sub? He doesn't look like Terry McCann or Arthur Daley, and to my knowledge he doesnt work part time as a bodyguard, sell used cars or drive a white Capri. Any idea's?
  13. Deak77

Fresh Scratchings £1 a Bag

Did anybody see that fella selling scratchings today, by the Uni building before the match? Just wondered if anybody had tried em and if they were any good? I'd have tried some myself, but I'm unable to excercise at the moment, and as soon as I eat any junkfood it sticks to my waist like a...
  14. Deak77

FA Cup 3rd Round Draw Predictions

Draw is at 3.15 today live on Sky. Feel free to predict who we'll end up against. I'll go for Leicester, away.
Back
Top Bottom