Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Munro Munro

FA CUP Round SIX March 17th 1973 Wolves 2 Coventry 0

I was there never forget my hero big Frank Mounties power full header which started the build up to one of the goals, a tough game two good sides
  2. Munro Munro

Brighton verdict

PRAGMATIC, maybe we have to accept this is how we have to win sometimes, we can play well against big sides and beat em and we can dog out a win against the rest if need be, suits me fine
  3. Munro Munro

Today’s Games 2023-2024

They get a pen for that !, how did we not get one for worse against UTD first game
  4. Munro Munro

Tommy Doyle

Exactly for me this was the difference, he took up great positions always knew before he got the ball what he would do with it, its football intelligence at this level that makes the difference.
  5. Munro Munro

Everton verdict

Great stuff for me it was the accurate passing at a good pace with lots of options and movement, the kid Doyle unsung hero for me he can pass that ball
  6. Munro Munro

Nuno goes to Forest

Nuno to Forrest with the position they are in at this point makes perfect sense, he will have to play five at the back and set up counter attacking style, no problem with that good luck to him. If they survive I am sure they will it will be interesting to see how he goes about it next season. At...
  7. Munro Munro

Happy Christmas

Compliments of the season to Al supporters of our great team Wolverhampton Wanderers
  8. Munro Munro

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Whatever GON tactics today failed, I have more belief than having Lage in charge
  9. Munro Munro

Fulham Verdict

I don’t think the blokes in the var box have ever played the game.the game has gone to the dogs
  10. Munro Munro

PROTEST South Bank turn backs in 6th minute

Send a powerful message by all means but not to the detriment of supporting our team, i am sure Spurs will love all the fans being on the concourse and not in the ground
  11. Munro Munro

We need a doomsday ‘Fat Sam’ clock

totally agree
  12. Munro Munro

Sack him now

I am not defending O Neal but some of these players are as much to blame, a lot of money has been spent they are on a great wage,
  13. Munro Munro

Wolves Next Manager

You cant polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter!, either way it still stinks :-]
  14. Munro Munro

Back 3 & Clean Sheets!

I think the problem we have is GON may well be up to it given time but he has no experienced track that we can rely on to show that he can. If we get rid then who would come in with the level of experience required to us at the moment with no money to spend.
  15. Munro Munro

What's up Doc?

I dont think its a bad call playing Doc and Semedo together, the Doc affects the box more than Semedo and between them can keep it tight down the right. Semedo is frustraiting in so much as he has great ability but the amount of space and goals that have come from the right side is concerning
  16. Munro Munro

What's up Doc?

I can understand the Doc coming on we were overun in midfield needed to get a foot in and the doc can also get up the pitch and affect the box, but not Cuhna going off
  17. Munro Munro

What's up Doc?

Harsh ,
  18. Munro Munro

Liverpool Verdict

I know it's an "if only", but if only we had Bully, he would have had at least 5 goals already this season and that with missing a few taken in to account. That is the difference, obviously we don't.
  19. Munro Munro

Gary O’Neil

How about judging him after he has been in the job for a while and on what he has achieved with the side on the pitch
Back
Top Bottom