Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. bod101

outage

sorry about the outage, probably could've done with it right after the west ham game!
  2. bod101

Which forums on here do you use/read?

Just interested in knowing what people are actually looking at :)
  3. bod101

Posting and behaviour on this forum.

For some reason some posters have decided that posting rules on this forum that have been around since day one no longer apply to them. Then if moderated decide to then attack the moderators. This isn't acceptable, it won't be tolerated any further and will result in removal from the forum...
  4. bod101

Is sir jack's restaurant still open?

As the title says is sir jack's restaurant still open?
  5. bod101

Dave Edwards charity game Shrewsbury v Wolves

Anyone going to this, a good lineup for us so far
  6. bod101

Big no.9

It certainly seems the big number 9 that we all know and love is definitely back in fashion and the future for most teams. After years of faffy forwards being the way the big no9 is returning and fully effective. So with that in mind might it be a shrewd move to find out the numbers of all...
  7. bod101

What on earth is this?

Why? His job is identify players for the employed head coach. - general fail His job is identify future head coaches in the designated style of play for the continuity of the club. -colosal fail What he shouldn't be doing is playing at manager, leave that to the employed head coach. If things...
  8. bod101

Vincent Kompany

After him being suggested to me as an option and the fact he's on an upwards trajectory, is a respected figure, a leader, knows the league and it's difficulties to makes him a sensible option. The downsides are he is in post and hasn't loads of years under his belt so far. I think a good...
  9. bod101

Verdict: Wolves Vs Fulham

Post your verdicts here
  10. bod101

Leeds Vs Wolves verdict

Verdicts here.
  11. bod101

Happy birthday pumpking!

@PumpKing As a fantastic supporter who puts so much into wolves and a lovely man, I thought it befitting to wish you on behalf of all at molineuxmix, a very happy birthday!
  12. bod101

~Server issues and how to communicate

With the recent server issue I realised posting the fix on here isn't going to help many people if they cant get on the site in the first place. So if you could give us some feedback to the poll above so we can look at making it better if there is a similar issue again.
  13. bod101

Would anyone like to talk about about Molineux on TV?

Hello all, Danish TV channel 2 have got in touch to see if anyone would be up for interview to talk about what Molineux means to them for a piece on the upcoming England Vs Italy game. Please read below the message from Jacob and give him a call if you're interested... Hello you guys...
  14. bod101

Swear filter

As many know there is a swear filter on this forum, so if you need to swear just type it out and leave the filter to the rest. We will all know what you're saying so there is no need to try and circumvent it. All that will do is annoy us moderating as we have to then edit it and ask it to stop...
  15. bod101

Season tickets

Isn't it around now we would normally get our season tickets renewals or am I imagining it?
  16. bod101

Pre match music (cafe del mar)

I'm trying to locate the particular mix that is used for when team comes out. The original is Energy 52 - Cafe del mar, but we have a version with a female vocal on it, anyone happen to know which remix/mashup it is?
  17. bod101

New members.

Hello and welcome, Just a note to new members, when you join all of you go through a period of pre moderation on your posts. This will end after an amount of time where you will be able to post freely. Cheers.
  18. bod101

#homeonmonday or #mondaymourning

Maybe a bank holiday on Monday? Pretty pleased with my hashtags And yes I have been drinking. :)
  19. bod101

Wolves vs Man Utd. The verdict.

Www.Molineuxmix.co.uk/tv We will be chatting here live giving our verdict, if you wish to join us you can zoom in with us: Meeting ID: 985 7002 2119 Passcode: 028382 Please be patient as you are admitted into waiting room and then added to the call. If you don't want to chat and just want...
  20. bod101

Everton vs Wolves. The verdict.

Www.Molineuxmix.co.uk/tv We will be chatting here live giving our verdict, if you wish to join us you can zoom in with us: Meeting ID: 938 3768 2385 Passcode: 360104 Please be patient as you are admitted into waiting room and then added to the call. If you don't want to chat and just want...
Back
Top Bottom