Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. bod101

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

i still stay keep him, he's a player i think will look and be a lot better with better players supplying him, he makes a lot of good runs
  2. bod101

Forum Issues?

ok, bit confused here :) where are you typing molineux mix forum? ar you doing a search for it and then the clicking on the result or does your browser offer up the forum link? If so that might be the issue as its an expired link with the caching issue. So to help clearing your browser...
  3. bod101

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

if we cant get cool hard cash that works for us surely it would be better to get decent player or two in exchange?
  4. bod101

Forum Issues?

how do you mean?
  5. bod101

An overlooked aspect of the Hillsborough disaster

Yes, deal with it.
  6. bod101

The Joao Gomes Fan Club

The only thing that would counter a gomes sale would he a return of neves
  7. bod101

Wolves v West Ham United comms thread.

New lows for officiating
  8. bod101

Wolves v West Ham United comms thread.

Good first half, best for a while. I'd be tempted to switch Doherty and ait nouri round for the second half, Doherty can make good timed runs, ran could provide more. Plus tactically it might surprise West ham
  9. bod101

Will Fosun realise?

To be fair we did try to sign that Brazilian striker and only at the last minute did it get scuppered to agent issues
  10. bod101

Will Fosun realise?

That's the thing, if you were doing what they're doing with no consequences so far would you think it incompetent? For the record I just think they've been incredibly lucky to get away with it. Whereas initially we picked up young scarlets that have carried us through, but we don't seem to have...
  11. bod101

Will Fosun realise?

So think about the above and maybe switch your thinking to fosun, every time they've ignored the managers but we've ended up OK, so they could argue they've learnt that there aren't adverse consequences to their actions and that they have been correct in their decisions.
  12. bod101

Forum Issues?

Yes that's the cookie problem. We have someone looking into it. Clear your cookies and it will work again
  13. bod101

You can be trained to change your running style which might not affect top speed but the more important for football acceleration
  14. bod101

Forum Issues?

It's being looked into.
  15. bod101

Forum Issues?

Well that's a new one
  16. bod101

Forum Issues?

Clearing/deleting the cookies fixes this issue. We will have a look into it but do remember ads pay for the site and we really really don't have many ads at all once logged in.
  17. bod101

the amount of game of thrones references that can be made for him, especially with us being wolves too. just a few years too late
  18. bod101

Forum Issues?

Clear any molineuxmix cookies and it should work
  19. bod101

Forum Issues?

Yes I had similar the other day, it is cookies. So if you delete them everything should work again :)
  20. bod101

Ipad and late defeats....

as someone who isn't so quick to call our manger the second coming of god what i am impressed by is the use of the ipad and other technology and hope to see more of it, for this i applaud GON.
Back
Top Bottom