Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Pengwern

The EPL 1st W/E

The Football looks rusty to me but very little fast interplaying on show apart from in Newcastle vs Villa. Even Man City looked a bit ponderous. Burnley played some decent stuff at times, as did Villa. Brentford vs Spurs was awful and Liverpool and Chelsea are both relying on long balls and...
  2. Pengwern

Ryan Giles

Watched him in the first leg of the play-off draw vs Coventry. He played well, closing attackers down and tackling well when possible. He moves into good positions all the time, plays others in on the overlap and passes very well, usually first time. Ryan looks like a wing-back to me, Takes good...
  3. Pengwern

Extra Time goals

Two of the three goals Chelsea scored were in added-on time and the one just before the break was after time added-on had elapsed, as another thread deals with. I'm not disputing that Chelsea were by far the better team, but we knew that before the match. My point is that switching off...
  4. Pengwern

Is the Torino away leg televised anywhere?

some mixers have said they think it will be on BT Sport, but there is nothing in next week's Radio Times.
  5. Pengwern

Any vynal buyers?

I am selling my old vynal albums. Is anyone interested and can anyone advise on the best way to sell them apart from EBay?
  6. Pengwern

Jimmy McIlroy of Burnley

older fans will remember him. A class player in the Peter Broadbent, Johnny Haynes mould. Died today. RIP jimmy.
  7. Pengwern

Conor Ronan

What has gone wrong with his development? He seemed so well spoken of when he featured briefly for the first team. He featured a bit on loan but is not playing for the under-23s or training with the first team squad, it seems.
  8. Pengwern

3-4-3 next season?

how many Prem sides play this system? Will we keep it as Plan A and will we have a Plan B?
  9. Pengwern

Rena to Sanchez?

bombing out of Swansea after some incident about an emoji which enraged fans and manager. Registered with Bayern but could be loaned out again. Portugal starlet at the last international tournament, showing so much ability. Could Nuno and his team be the ones to bring him back to his best? An...
  10. Pengwern

Verdict Thread

just got back. wonderful result and performance.
  11. Pengwern

Safe Standing - an example to follow

Orlando! WHo would have thought it? New Tab Search
  12. Pengwern

What happened to the thread about Islam & Western Society

I can't see it either here or in the new Political section and posted on it recently, so I dunno what has happened. Can anyone enlighten me?
  13. Pengwern

Hunter-Gatherers

An interesting article here: How hunter-gatherers maintained their egalitarian ways - Peter Gray Suggests that cooperation has been practiced by human beings for tens of thousands of years, a lot longer than the capitalist competitiveness which is often taken to reflect human nature.
  14. Pengwern

Eldest son to New Zealand!

my eldest boy leaves tomorrow. Has anyone else had the fruit of their loins go so far away with a fair chance they'll end up emigrating to the other side of the world? How do you cope? AND his flight takes him over Syria to Doha, sharing air space with Russian war planes!
  15. Pengwern

I'm an idiot

went out on my bike for usual night ride and got lost. Ended up doing 6 miles instead of 3. Need my head testing.
  16. Pengwern

Planty on the One Show

Came across really well and his new album coming out!
  17. Pengwern

The Tory Narrative

Just watching Tory Conference. Hammond, the second richest MP with over £8m net personal wealth, mostly drawn from his company Castlemead, which took advantage of Thatcher's Health Privatisation to start building Doctor's surgeries within Housing Developments in the early 1990s, provided more...
  18. Pengwern

BBC and the Far Right

The German Election results actually show the combined far left (die Grunen & die Linke) got 17% of the vote compared to the far right AfD's 13%, but Aunty's news is all about the rise of the Far Right in Germany. Scroll back to the last but one EU EU election, unspoilt by national election...
  19. Pengwern

The policing of Football fans

One of the best articles ever on this - by an ex-police officer, who puts the whole thing in historical context: a continued use of the laws and regulations passed nearly 30 years ago in error, probably deliberate rater than inadvertent error, and in defiance of what we now know to be the facts...
  20. Pengwern

Duckens Nazon - is he the answer?

After yet another cracking goal from him for the under-23s, I would like to know the views of those who've watched the under-23s this pre-season and last season on whether or not he has progressed to the point where he should train with the first team and be in contention? He is a big unit, has...
Back
Top Bottom