Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. B

Newcastle (A) verdict

A game too far in all honesty, though need to acknowledge Newcastle also played midweek. We had all the possession in the first half but nowt to show for it, other than a helping hand in both their goals. They took their chances and err we didn't create any. Hope Neto being taken off was just...
  2. B

Newcastle (A) predictions - Sat 2 March

Honestly don't know which way this will go. Hopefully they're leggy after going through on penalties against Blackburn yesterday. If Hwang is now crocked that's not good news with Cunha being out too. That said there's a lot of unrest on Newcastle twitter about Howe not having a plan B, so...
  3. B

Sunderland having to hand over a home end to Newcastle in the FA Cup

I posted about this the other day in the 'something that doesn't warrant its own thread' thread, while the decision was still unknown. Appreciate people may not care, but the consensus on that thread seemed to be that the updated configuration of North Bank Corner + lower Steve Bull would be...
  4. B

Wolves vs. Newcastle verdict

Fantastic game of football between two attacking sides, that will sadly get missed in yet another VAR controversy against us. Will defer to others on the VAR controversy as I'm still seething. It can only be that it wasn't deemed a clear and obvious error, but all commentary channels are saying...
  5. B

Fantasy Football (FPL)

How is everyone getting on? It looks like the original thread timed out and a search didn't reveal an ongoing one Fantasy Football 2022/23 Two gameweeks left to plan for, injuries seem to be mounting up for popular players like March and Rashford. Some huge decisions to make on City players...
  6. B

Newcastle United have stolen our clothes

Firstly, it's no great secret I'm not a great fan of NUFC, particularly after living up here for 16 years. But they are currently achieving everything we hoped for after we seemingly peaked in 2020. Pushing on from top 7, challenging the "big six" (we'd already semi-regularly beaten the lot bar...
  7. B

Match tickets for next season (2021/22)

I ran a search on the forum but couldn't see any threads on tickets, memberships or season ticket renewals, so apologies if this has already been covered. I also found a BBC article outlining each club's approach to this current 20/21 season - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54019867 So...
  8. B

Southampton verdict

Terrible first half performance from ourselves, I can’t help but feel it was somewhat caused by Southampton doubling and tripling up, which proved to be unsustainable energy-wise. Second half a different team and to the players’ credit I would argue we did push for a third even if a clear cut...
  9. B

Replica goalkeeper tops - are the sleeves padded?

My eldest wants a Wolves shirt and it seems the pink goalkeeper top is probably the safe bet for her (had my own reservations about the 'unlucky' white away top). Does anyone know if the sleeve/elbows are padded? I've not had a goalkeeper shirt in the best part of 20 years so that may just be...
  10. B

Newcastle (H) predictions 11/2/2019

On paper: We’ve won our last three Scored 10 goals in the process 7th in the league Newcastle two points off relegation Should be a routine home victory. But, Rafa will set them up to defend and they don’t seem to concede many. It seems from time to time they remove the shackles but in other...
  11. B

Favourite game you went to last season?

May have been done already, but having just spotted a couple of match tickets on my desk, got me thinking. What was your favourite match that you went to last season? For me it has to be Middlesbrough. We never win up there, it had all the drama, and come the final whistle I hadn’t felt that...
  12. B

10 games left - the run in

Trying to put tonight’s omnishambles to one side and look at the run in rationally. We have ten left to play. We currently have a three point lead over 2nd, and a seven point lead over 3rd. Better goal difference than both (at the time of writing). Assume we lose to Cardiff - the gap is...
  13. B

Sunderland - SoL upper tier closing next season - Will we get more tickets for May 6th?

Stadium of Light: Sunderland to close the upper tier from the 2018-19 season They're closing the upper tier from next season to 'improve atmosphere' but perhaps most pointedly, to reduce costs. Reason for the thread - Who knows what the next 10 matches will bring, but hopefully from our...
  14. B

SSN- EFL Executive to meet with management of Wolves over regulations dealing with third-party owner

Felt it deserved to be separate to Leeds' hissyfit over FFP. "EFL Executive to meet with management of Wolves over regulations dealing with third-party ownership" is currently the lead ticker on Sky Sports News. No link to a further story, it was the breaking item off the back of today's EFL...
  15. B

Wolves fans around Newcastle/North East Coast

I know there’s a few folk up here but was slightly taken aback driving down the coast road from Tynemouth at 4pm today, behind a BMW X5 with a WW number plate, Wolves crest on the back window and badge on the number plates. Anyone on here? Just slightly taken aback given we’re 200+ miles away :)
  16. B

Programme favour for tonight if anyone’s going?

My lad was born yesterday (mam and baby both doing fine). A few years back when my daughter was born I managed to get the Colchester vs Wolves programme on the day. Trying our best to raise Wolves and not Newcastle fans! Fast forward to 2017 - Is anyone going to the game tonight who’d be...
  17. B

Verdict: Wolves 0-1 Newcastle.

Couldn't see a thread, am I allowed to start one? Appreciate most will have seen the match via Sky/pub/any other source, but I have to say I came away from watching that rather numb, not even particularly angry or disappointed. The stats suggested we did enough to at least warrant a point, but...
  18. B

Online ticket sales - multiple supporter nos - delivery

Sorry if it's a stupid question but haven't used the online site in years until today. Logged in under my supporter ID with the correct address and bought three tickets. Under 'assign owners', I had me, my dad and me again (full name rather than short name for some reason). I've had to pay...
  19. B

Chesterfield - EFL Trophy - Presumably 30 Aug

Formerly the Johnstone's Paint Trophy. Is anyone else going to this? Tempted to go down as it's a mile's walk from my mum's if I go and visit, but I genuinely think there may be less than 100 away fans there? Couldn't see any ticket info on town's site nor Wolves'.
  20. B

Article I wrote about last season

Don't know if anyone's interested but thought I'd post it up given we're post season. Sent this in for the 2015/16 'When Saturday Comes' writing competition but wasn't successful. Appreciate it won't be everyone's cup of tea and sorry to drag the dregs of last season's debacle up again, but...
Back
Top Bottom