Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Bahama Wolf

Lucky Omen!?

Went on my Facebook page and a memory post came up from 7 years ago.. I’d posted the Wolves Crest on my page. Looked closely at it and saw I’d sent it to my mates who are Liverpool supporters..yes.. it’s 7 Years to the day that we beat Liverpool 2-1 at Anfield in the FA Cup!!! Apologies if it’s...
  2. Bahama Wolf

When the fans shout “Give us wave” you know it’s good!…

…most people on here didn’t expect G’ON to last beyond Christmas.. now sniffers like West Ham can bog off!! If Chelsea didn’t get a winner we would be top10 outright ! Only 40 years old, just over a year in management (and in the Premier League at that) Jeff will need to review his contract at...
  3. Bahama Wolf

Gary O’Neil Podcast- First 90 days

Brilliant listen on Wolves Weekly! We’ve got a good boss. I’m fully in! Love this new Wolves Communication strategy!
  4. Bahama Wolf

Wolves, Villa and Albion

Is this the first time these clubs simultaneously do not have a confirmed full time boss? #westmidlandsfootballinthedoldrums
  5. Bahama Wolf

Steve Davis

I’m assuming this is the Steve Davis that used to manage Crewe and was under consideration for the the Wolves job a few years ago? Loved his style of football when he managed Crewe back then, will definitely help steady the ship on the interim. Do what Gary O’Neil has done at Bournemouth and...
  6. Bahama Wolf

Improving Wolves

Pretty good watch and agree with the majority of suggestions made.
  7. Bahama Wolf

Song for Nunes?

Anyone wanna start?
  8. Bahama Wolf

Bruno Mic’d Up

Very impressed even if somewhat stage managed. I believe we have a very good coach in charge of this club.. back him with 3 more quality signings and he will get us European football or a domestic trophy .
  9. Bahama Wolf

Verdict- Chelsea v Wolves

Absolutely bloody brilliant! We earned our point playing Bruno ball!. Chiquinho… who needs Traore?! Lol
  10. Bahama Wolf

Sir Jack .. 7 years today

We will never forget him.. continue to RIP
  11. Bahama Wolf

Verdict - Brighton V Wolves

Vital win, Traore and Marcal superb, what a pass from Neves.... on to Chelsea Sunday!
  12. Bahama Wolf

Coady

Will be one of the Pundits n MOTD2 tonight...
  13. Bahama Wolf

Joleon Lescott

Has joined England U21 coaching staff! Congratulations Joleon, one of my favorite Wolves defenders!
  14. Bahama Wolf

Liam Keen- E&S Reporter

What’s happened to him? I know he had Covid and did not go to the Leicester game but he seems to have disappeared off the radar since, with Matt Maher doing the reports now…
  15. Bahama Wolf

The Elephant in the Room…

I love him, he’s been brilliant for us, you can call him Mr Wolves, but I think we have to go back 4 and that’ll mean dropping CC.. we need that extra attacking threat and we’re on our way…
  16. Bahama Wolf

Adama - Interesting Article

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12382109/adama-traores-change-of-role-under-bruno-lage-could-define-wolves-season-and-the-spain-internationals-career I'm hopeful if he stays, his finishing will improve. He seems to finish well in training so just a bit more composure needed..
  17. Bahama Wolf

Villa…

They’re not messing about, just signed Danny Ings! Wish we had signed him…I’d take Tammy Abraham if we can get him..
  18. Bahama Wolf

Joe Edwards

Has he been fired as Wolves correspondent for E&S? Looks like Liam Keen is the new reporter based on post match video with Judah
  19. Bahama Wolf

Steven Ward

Just signed for Walsall. Fancy them for promotion.
  20. Bahama Wolf

Benitez to Everton

Couldn’t see this posted anywhere.. breaths a huge sigh of relief.. not prepared yet to see Nuno manage a rival premiership team. A good appointment, very brave of Benitez to take it.
Back
Top Bottom