Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Timberwolf

Come on then, own up…!

2. Timberwolf

Quiz - Nuno’s 35 players

https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/features/20210215-quiz-players-in-nunos-100-premier-league-matches/ I managed 26/35 with no cheating. However I missed three of the players that beat Southampton.
  3. Timberwolf

Raul - Golden Boot?

Jamie Vardy - 19 ; Leicester in poor form Aubameyang - 17 ; Arsenal falling to pieces Salah - 17 ; fair enough Aguero - 16 ; injured Ings - 16 ; Poor form before lockdown but did score in the 3-0 against Norwich Mane - 15 ; fair enough but as goals are split between him and Salah, they may not...
  4. Timberwolf

Weirdo Superfan overload!!!! Aarghhh!!!!!!

Give it a rest! Your position is as bonkers as those people that hate and abuse without any rational thought. That first half, as with many first halves this season, was bad, real bad. Your position of of sticking your head in n the sand and wanting to just stroke the players heads and go...
  5. Timberwolf

Caption Competion

Winners prize will be less than sod all... :D ‘Don’t worry Josè, you’ll always be special to me...but no tongues!’
  6. Timberwolf

Chrimbo Advert

7. Timberwolf

Nice idea but...

...only one days pay? If they're going to make that 'sacrifice', surely it should be a weeks salary. One days pay wouldn't even come close to the abject desolation I would feel as a fan after losing 9-0. Southampton players donate wages to charity after 9-0 mauling by Leicester
  8. Timberwolf

Wombledon 2019

Not usually a tennis fan unless something interesting is unfolding. For example, Borg vs McEnroe vs Connors, Boom Boom Becker, Steffi Graf (yowzer!!!) Williams sisters total domination etc. Well, there's a changing of the guard happening as I type. 15 year old Cori Gauff is giving Venus Williams...
  9. Timberwolf

Booing!

Thought I'd link back to this. Can't believe it's been ten years since we've had a thread about booing. Time to rekindle a classic. Booing Yesterday!! My own personal opinion is that as a paying fan (customer), you have every right to voice an opinion. The players are quite happy being...
  10. Timberwolf

Brothers in Football

Corinthian Casuals. It's a football story I didn't know about and I know a lot ;) If you get an opportunity to watch it, you should. Brothers in Football: Corinthians-Casuals in Brazil
  11. Timberwolf

Another charitable request :)

Mods-please delete if this is unacceptable. As some of you may already know, my nephew Rick, was diagnosed with the same horrible disease as Carl, but four months earlier. He only went to the doctors with flu and after having blood tests, got a phone call from Nottingham City Hospital, just as...
  12. Timberwolf

5 hours to go....

Get your bids in....all for Cure Leukaemia Original Rúben Neves painting #1 | eBay Original Nuno Espírito Santo painting | eBay Original Matt Doherty painting | eBay Original Diogo Jota painting | eBay Original Hélder Costa painting | eBay Original Léo Bonatini painting | eBay...
  13. Timberwolf

Avicii, superstar DJ, dead.

28...ffs.
  14. Timberwolf

Munich Disaster and Wolves

With the coming anniversary of the Munich disaster, I've read a lot in the national press, forums and social media which discuss with near reverence the Busby Babes. The disaster itself is undisputed tragedy and when you think the pilot didn't abort after two failed attempts, the loss of life...
  15. Timberwolf

USA Wolves...50 years ago this week.

Really interesting read. Surprised the club havent picked up on it. https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2017/jul/14/united-soccer-association-championship-game-1967
  16. Timberwolf

Coady. A light to a very dark season?

I know we're all a little sore after last night and see from the posts that in turn, we're having a pop at every single player. So much so that I've just noticed a few having a go at Coady. I wasn't a fan. In midfield, he's a ****ing calamity. However, at right back, he's been a revelation. Even...
  17. Timberwolf

'Supermodels'

Really? I saw this model in the news today as she/he has just come out as being 'intersex'. When I was at school it was hermaphroditism. Anyway, never in a month of Sunday's would I think by looking at her, that she was a supermodel. If you saw her body you'd be horrified at how thin she was. I...
  18. Timberwolf

Fetcher - #heads gone...ouch!

19. Timberwolf

Cardiff City & FFP, What a joke!!!

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-citys-move-kenneth-zohore-10814500
  20. Timberwolf

Obbi Oulare

Never heard of him. From Watford and linked to us on loan.
Back
Top Bottom