Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Timberwolf

Gary’s De-Presser

They barely play once a week! :tearsofjoy:
  2. Timberwolf

Arsenal predictions

Are RAN and Dawson fit?
  3. Timberwolf

FA Cup Replays SCRAPPED

And it’s pure bull**** to move the final to the weekend before the Premier League ends. They use the excuse of giving players at least three weeks off to re-energise but then fail to mention the world-wide tours and friendlies these tired players have to play in. The FA Cup should ALWAYS be the...
  4. Timberwolf

Suspensions

I’m sure I noticed a softening of referee’s attitude towards tough tackling possibly just before Xmas. They certainly seemed to let a lot more carry on before blowing the whistle.
  5. Timberwolf

Everton, surely a points deduction?

…as if they couldn’t be more ****ed than they already are.
  6. Timberwolf

Oooh! An anagram competition…:sunglasses:
  7. Timberwolf

I’m not sure just relegation to the Championship would be sufficient. Administration is one thing, going out of business and then restarting as a different but same club without debt is another situation entirely. The latter could mean a League 2 start. I can’t see them being kicked out of the...
  8. Timberwolf

Forest verdict

Christ knows what you would’ve contributed if I’d said he ‘smoked players’….! :oops:
  9. Timberwolf

Forest verdict

He reminds me of a pub league player that ‘nearly’ got a pro-contract. Huffing and puffing and claiming everyone else is ****. At one point I thought he was about to pull out a lighter and share a Rothmans with Yates, such was his lack of movement.
  10. Timberwolf

Forest Away - Pubs

I live in Woodseats so it’s easier to get our lass to drive me. She gets an afternoon shopping and I get drunk and watch the footy. What’s not to love. Leaving in ten minutes :hearteyes:
  11. Timberwolf

Team v Forest

She sounds a rum old lass does Holly.
  12. Timberwolf

Forest Away - Pubs

I’ve got an East Midlands accent so it’s one of the rare occasions I can float about like a ninja and never be noticed.
  13. Timberwolf

An overlooked aspect of the Hillsborough disaster

Me and my older brother had tickets for that game at Bradford. I got up late and we missed the train. My brother was mad as **** so he tried getting a lift but his mate couldn’t take us both. Eventually we gave up and went on the **** round Lincoln. If you can ever imagine angels are on your...
  14. Timberwolf

Athletic article on ticket prices in the premier league

It’s not ‘legacy’ fans that are being pushed out, just the poor ones. There have always been fans that used to be able to go to the football but now can’t because of their own economic position. It’ll ever be thus. However, more does need to be done on making Wolves and Molineux more accessible...
  15. Timberwolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

It is the best league in the world. That doesn’t mean teams from it are unbeatable. Crikey, have you watched much football from the ‘other’ European leagues? They’re so boring you’d probably take up knitting.
  16. Timberwolf

FA charge GON

PGMOL ****s!
  17. Timberwolf

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

But as far as I understood it at the time, he wasn’t putting the effort in at training to warrant Nuno giving him a start. If any coach can get players running through brick walls for them, it was Nuno. Vitinha wasn’t cutting it. Another that wanted mainland Europe and instead ended up at...
  18. Timberwolf

West Ham United Football Club verdict

If I go back in time, were you one of those that thought we’d be relegated? I only ask as surely being 11th, a few **** VAR decisions from 7th, and secure financially is a successful season for you, no? Seems rather ridiculous to lay blame for normal ups and downs of daily football life, so...
  19. Timberwolf

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Exactly. Neves would’ve earned a million tax free by the time they’d have unpacked the kettle and toaster. Another million before they’d found the nearest supermarket and another million before the grandparents could work out the funny postcode…! He’s probably that rich now, he doesn’t even...
Back
Top Bottom