Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Lupo Italiano

Next Seasons Shirts

I have this season's home and away Napoli shirts by EA7 and they are lovely shirts in terms of both quality and design
  2. Lupo Italiano

Next Seasons Shirts

Castore has secured an exclusive deal with GL Dameck to become the sole licensee for Umbro Professional Team Sports, enabling them to distribute the Umbro brand across several key European markets including the UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands, and Denmark. Read more...
  3. Lupo Italiano

Next Seasons Shirts

Well yeah, I was giving my opinion not someone else's (I actually prefer...)
  4. Lupo Italiano

Next Seasons Shirts

Agree about this season's shirt, great design and quality. I actually prefer it to the much celebrated 2018-19 W88 shirt
  5. Lupo Italiano

The all new reverse-reverse Gary O’Neil humble pie safe space thread

We haven't, never happened. Most have stayed too long apart from Nuno or Hoddle and Lop who jumped ship. Don't think any have gone on to bigger and better things
  6. Lupo Italiano

Club shop deals

All 3 shirts are £30.00 in JD Sports. I bought the red one yesterday EDIT only home and away!
  7. Lupo Italiano

Should we sack O Neil?

It does seem like the players like and respect him and he's certainly getting a tune out of them right now. The turnaround since Luton and Ipswich has been very good and his in-game management has improved considerably. I was pleased for him yesterday going back to Bournemouth and showing them...
  8. Lupo Italiano

Gary O’Neil

Notice Emery beats a hasty retreat as Dezza comes to Gazza's aid!
  9. Lupo Italiano

Gary O’Neil

Woody Dewar joins from Watford as First Team Coach Analyst, formerly part of Manchester City and Spurs backroom teams https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/mens-first-team/20231004-oneil-adds-to-coaching-staff/?fbclid=IwAR0KTHpchDuKmrTrSpmVbQ4gv31p9_td5Qc4qbcHZ876PCtIdLzqqQVWhk4
  10. Lupo Italiano

Bruno Lage

1 year and a day or so since we binned him
  11. Lupo Italiano

Adama and Raul

A sad shadow of what he once was, understandably so. 23 Premier League games with zero goals now over 2 seasons. My favourite Wolves striker since Bully
  12. Lupo Italiano

Gary O’Neil

Full credit to GO for a fine victory on Saturday. I think it definitely showed that the players are on board with what he is doing and that we are still capable of pulling off big results as we were under Nuno and Lop. I admit that prior to Saturday I didn't think we were. I listened to his...
  13. Lupo Italiano

Sack him now

Taken over by very rich and very ambitious owners, replaced Smith with Gerrard then replaced Gerrard with Unai Emery In that time we've replaced Nuno with Lage, replaced Lage with Lopetegui then annoyed Lop enough for him to do a runner and we replace him with Mr Baxter off Grange Hill!
  14. Lupo Italiano

EFL Cup Ipswich V Wolves VERDICT

Ipswich fans views on Gazza Forum | Wolves manager by FrimleyBlue
  15. Lupo Italiano

Gary O'Neil's dinner 27/09/2023

Certainly nothing Spanish
  16. Lupo Italiano

Should we sack O Neil?

Get him GON
  17. Lupo Italiano

Sack him now

Sick of hearing it, really starting to despise this amateur
  18. Lupo Italiano

Gary O’Neil

They come out with this stuff under every single Head Coach/Manager
  19. Lupo Italiano

Gabby Agbonlahor (not dead, just brain dead)

I do sometimes get riled by his anti-Wolves stuff but as said, that's what he's there for and he is a Villa fan after all. He does seem to take everything in good spirit though. Agree with SBK, Simon Jordan is excellent. Jeff Stelling is taking over the breakfast show in December on Mondays and...
  20. Lupo Italiano

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Pity they're not charging us bargain basement prices for their bargain basement mentality
Back
Top Bottom