Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Turning Japanese

I really think so. New Partnership with J-League's Shonan Bellmare Wolves partner with Japanese J-League team
  2. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Changes to Football - Do They Work?

With the latest bonkers rule change announced in the last week (The Blue Card) I've reflected over the "rule" changes that have happened since I started going down the Molineux some 50 years ago. I mulled over their success rates. I've listed below my views on those changes I can recollect, on...
  3. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Hungary, England, Honved and Champions of The World.

Have spent a great few days in Budapest and went on a walking tour with a lovely guide, who told us all about the significance of 6 & 3 in Hungarian culture. You can actually see it around the place. I managed to take her to one side and tell her what happened next. Wolves v Honved - 3 -2 at...
  4. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Fair Play Norwich - Pretty Powerful Stuff

Take a moment to watch this through to the end, it's a pretty powerful message. https://x.com/NorwichCityFC/status/1711630140227064183?s=20
  5. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Louise Cobbold Prints (King John, The Doog, Knocker Knowles)

Quick heads up, Louise closed her online shop down in February so you can no longer get prints from her but the online Club Shop are flogging off what they have left at £10 a print. They have A2 and A3 prints of John Richards, The Doog and Knocker Knowles for those of you that are interested...
  6. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

He's One Of Our Own, no not that one.....

Just watched the video below and wanted to share it, think this lad has a real future with us and didn't look out of place on Tuesday, a goal and an assist on his debut was not a bad start at all. Well done Nathan
  7. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

The Thrill Has Gone....

On my memories today a photo of me in Wolves reception smiling in front of the Championship trophy popped up. I was there as part of a very fortunate bunch of Mixers about to meet with Jeff, Laurie, Kevin and Sky. We were about to be given open access to ask what we wanted about the Wolves...
  8. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Johnny Phillips Book

Just seen this on Twitter, given how informative his articles usually are should be a decent read.
  9. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Shirt Number Icons

Brief mention of retiring the No 8 shirt in the Neves thread got me thinking who would you associate most with which archetypal shirt no. Gone 1-11 but realise it’s ever more difficult these days. Only picked players I’ve seen which means Billy Wright doesn’t get No 5, and they are arguably...
  10. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

The Guedes Conundrum

With Guedes requiring another surgery after his last one in March and Benfica apparently cooling their interest in another loan next season, I'm starting to think that it's going to be touch and go getting him another club in the next two and a bit months. Goncalo himself may have to face upto...
  11. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Claire Elliott Sad News

Have just seen over on Facebook that Claire lost her battle today and passed away just after 5;00pm Such sad, sad, news. RIP She Wolf. You’ll never be forgotten.
  12. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

The "Feels Like a New Signing" Thread

It's pretty unusual that this coming season more than most we have a significant number of players returning from injury or decent loans that have a reasonable chance of being part of the first team squad: Boubacar Traore - looked like he was going to be a fixture in the match day squad then he...
  13. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Ruben Neves - Just Enjoy

He is and will always be a Wolves legend, just take a few moments to enjoy...
  14. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Ruben, Raul, Joao, Jonny, Adama

Five men who have been a big part in our recent history, turning us from an occasional visitor to the Premier League into an established Premier League Team - sometimes European contenders, sometimes relegation fighters, but Premier League nevertheless. Anyway for one reason or other, 20th May...
  15. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

I know it's unbelievably early to start this thread but someone had to :) Anyway I was looking through SanFran's January 2023 Summary and got me thinking about how many on that list are Summer targets. Shamlessy cut n pasted his table and have edited it to come up with my list of probables...
  16. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

New Portugal Head Coach

Just been announced that the new Portuguese National head coach is no other than Roberto Martinez. Strange appointment IMHO
  17. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Jacqui Oatley

Firstly I want to say that in the past, I’ve been critical of female football commentators feeling some have been given the gig for reasons other than their ability, and still find some of them really hard work to listen to (as have been a lot of male commentators over my lifetime). So last...
  18. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Likely Fixture Change

Bloody Royal family at it again. Picking a weekend in the season for the Coronation. What’s wrong with June, you numpties??? Villa at home now likely to be in a Sunday!!!!
  19. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

A Striker For January

So whilst we try and sort out the here and now, it's no doubt become obvious that we are in the proverbial when it comes to a key position. Kalajdzic out for the season (probably), Raul suffering with form/injury/chronic fatigue, Hwang out of confidence and form, and Fabio pulling up trees on a...
  20. Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

South Bank Showing a Bit of Class Today

Thought we were impeccable today, firstly backing Bruno, then geeing up Neto and finally drowning out the boo boys and backing Hwang for the time he was on the pitch. Think that was behind Bruno’s show of appreciation at the end. Today was about the team and the fans reconnecting and at full...
Back
Top Bottom