Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. G

Loan Thread 2023/24

The loans will soon be picking up and those already on loan, their friendly games are starting, so time for this seasons loan thread. As before the first post will be a list of the loans we have in place and I’ll provide updates ongoing as and when. Goalkeepers: Louie Moulden - Northampton...
  2. G

USA Trip this summer (7vs7 tournament) - $1m winner takes all

Wolves have entered this summer's 7vs 7 tournament in the USA - Wolves' team to be led by "legends" https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/club/20230303-wolves-sign-up-for-tst-tournament/
  3. G

Wolves Internationals

Thought it would be useful to have a thread for the International players rather than having them dotted across the loan thread or individual country/player threads. So far to my knowledge we have: Portugal (games against Czech Republic 24/9 & Spain 27/9) Jose Sa Ruben Neves Matheus Nunes...
  4. G

Loan Thread- 2022/23

The loans are starting to fall into place now and those already on loan, their friendly games are picking up, so time for this seasons loan thread. As before the first post will be a list of the loans we have in place and I’ll provide updates ongoing as and when. Goalkeepers: Louie Moulden -...
  5. G

Loan Thread - 2021/22

Looks like the loans are starting to ramp up so I’m back with another loan thread. I’ll keep track of our loanees who will hopefully be getting plenty of game time. Like last season this first post will keep a list of the players out on loan and then I’ll post updates of appearances as they...
  6. G

Loan Thread - 2020/21

I’m in no way attempting to emulate Okresh who did a great job last season (I don’t have the time to dedicate as much to it), however I understand he no longer posts here and given there is an increasing number of players out on loan I thought it would be useful to resurrect. The first post...
  7. G

PPG Thread - Season 2020/21

Just to let you know (forum software permitting) I do plan to do this again this season. I won't post week one as frankly the graphs won't show anything meaningful, however if there is anything you guys particularly want to see different to last season, please let me know and I'll do my best to...
  8. G

Test - PPG thread

Time of goals Goals & Assists
  9. G

PPG - 19/20 (Post Lockdown)

Hi, For whatever reason, I cannot post charts in the old PPG thread after the move over to the new site, so hopefully the Mods will allow me to start a new thread for those of you who enjoy a good chart! :) @bod101 @Mutchy thanks for your tech support in the background - I thought I'd try...
  10. G

Football on Tonight - Portuguese Primeira Liga - Freesports

Hi, In case anyone needs a football fix, I thought I'd mention that FreeSports (Freeview Ch.64, Sky Ch 422 and Virgin Ch553) are showing some Portuguese top league football over the next couple of weeks, starting tonight with Famalicao vs Porto (9.10pm) Added interest is Roderick Miranda is on...
  11. G

Compton "MasterPlan"

Had a look around and couldn't see this, so apologies if its a dupe post. Also thought it best to keep separate from the North Bank development. Here is the "masterplan" for the Compton Park site...
  12. G

FA Cup Trophy Tour

For those interested, the FA Cup is on tour and will be coming to Wolves on 11th December. Of course, the trpohy will be going to other locations for those who live no where near Wolves! If you want to see it/have your photo taken with it you need to pre-register at...
  13. G

Tree Surgeons/Stump Removal

Hi, Can anyone recommend a reliable tree surgeon in the Birmingham/Wolverhampton region please? I have numerous stumps I need removing/grinding down from my back garden plus a tree to cut down. Anyone any ideas on how much it might cost? Many thanks in advance, Giantwolf
Back
Top Bottom