Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Bugsy911

1 Adult Brentford ticket available collection only

I've an adult ticket for Brentford available as I've double booked with the Rugby and can't make. Face value and collection from Sedgley area.
  2. Bugsy911

The Fantastic Four or Dynamic Duo

Well as the title reads we are down to 4 fit defenders and 2 fit strikers and the inevitable injuries have happened leaving us with no option but to keep playing the same players who will make the same mistakes and the slide down will continue as the confidence slowly drains away. I'm unsure...
  3. Bugsy911

Brentford v Gillingham

Brentford currently winning 1 - 0 at half time. Brentford look very comfortable and then Gillingham go and miss a 1 on 1 which really should have made it 1 - 1. Makes our result against them a few weeks ago look even more tragic.
  4. Bugsy911

Season Ticket - AWOL

Has anyone else not received their season ticket ? The kids season tickets have both arrived but mine still apears to be in the abyss of the postal world and its getting a little close to Saturdays game :eek: I'm guessing I need to give the ticket office a call ?
  5. Bugsy911

Kevin Davies

Just caught the end of his interview on talk sport and he mentioned being in talks with Preston and a few other clubs and hoping to announce who he is joining the weekend. As a brut of a striker should we be looking at him ? One thing is for sure if he does sign for Preston he will score...
  6. Bugsy911

2 New Loan Players Please Mr Morgan

After watching yet another team pass us off the park I really think it it is vital we again dip into the loan market and get another 2 players in. Centre midfield is devoid of pace and ability we need someone to replace Henry and stem the constant flow of attacks we have against us as he is...
  7. Bugsy911

"Dreams" - The Loan Window

As with many of us Wolves play a major part of our lives and sometimes spill over into the dream world......and yes it could well be age getting the better of me before you start !! Anyway , last night I had the most bizzare dream that we signed Paul Scholes and Scott Sinclair on loan till the...
Back
Top Bottom