Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. G

Stadium Plans

If I was Fosun I would simply ask architects how can we add 10,000 to capacity without spending a fortune. There must be some low key solutions that would not break the bank. Putting aesthetic issues aside that is the immediate need and it is obvious any major schemes are impossible. There must...
  2. G

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

The dive that should concern us is that in his transfer market value. I am getting to the point where even £5m would be attractive. The sooner this whole sorry saga ends the better. Someone's head should fall for such incredible misjudgement at the club- particularly on the ridiculous size of...
  3. G

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

The club must not be distracted from signing a couple of first choice strikers and a winger if/when Neto goes. Everything else is secondary and funds may be somewhat limited to cover more than three serious signings. Mosquera coming back hopefully solves one problem and Hoever and/or Lembikisa...
  4. G

Yes and Bouba has a lot to offer if he is given a decent run. Still only 22.
  5. G

Ait-Nouri is the most important player for us to KEEP. Never mind the noise...we have many other players we can use to raise money and its about time Fosun showed some investment ambition as far as is allowed. Joao Gomes, Cunha and him are the key to any progress next season.
  6. G

So we sell all our best players in one go! Brilliant. And their replacements ....even more hilarious. Neto is the only important player we can afford to let go. The key to staying up and progressing is to keep hold of Ait-Nouri, Joao Gomes and Cunha and build a team around them.. You could add...
  7. G

Kilman keep or sell?

Definitely keep bar a £40m plus bid coming in. Just needs relief from captaincy imv as he hasn't got the personality needed for that role. Lemina for me would be a good option. Dawson winding down in his career means the loss of Kilman would be very serious barring having serious money to spend...
  8. G

As long as we keep RAN, Cunha and Gomes I'm happy for the club to wheel and deal, getting as much as possible for Neto in particular. Above all we need two new grown up strikers in the mix - and I don't mean Che Adams. Mosquera coming back and prospering will be crucial. Hoever and/or Lembikisa...
  9. G

Like many have struggled to see what special qualities he has or could develop. From the outset he was poor in the air, had no exceptional pace, missed too many goal opportunities, was not particularly strong, not that skilful, no strong shot nor set piece skills demonstrated. His link play was...
  10. G

Arsenal predictions

Without Cunha we won't score. Predict 0-3 and them coasting for the last 30 minutes as they will be a bit tired after losing at Bayern.
  11. G

Gary’s De-Presser

Cunha out is the big one and Hwang and Ait-Nouri only on the bench. Time for one or two of the youngsters to raise their level and make a mark Even though Arsenal will be a,bit knackered after their Bayern defeat its hard not see a humiliating 0-3 defeat or worse. Shi and Fosun you really have...
  12. G

Looks like the Rangers move is badly backfiring. Would we get even £8 million for him now? I sincerely doubt it. It will be another loan next season and then another till his contract runs down. What a disaster for him and the club. Could O'Neill somehow save his career? He will clearly never be...
  13. G

So we meekly sell all these players (four or five of whom could easily be in demand this summer) and supposedly replace them with no net effect on the quality of the team? That is truly dreamland and could easily lead to disaster. If a player is on a sufficiently long contract Wolves are still...
  14. G

Rubbish. For some people the only striker 'in our league' is Che bloody Adams who despite finding some goals of late is in Premier League terms a squad filler.
  15. G

£15m would be fair for Guedes in two £7.5m tranches over two seasons. Silva I 'm praying we can get £10m for ....somehow.
  16. G

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

Couldn't agree more. There is a kind of death wish amongst some people here. I think they enjoy the excitement of 'selling' and creating speculation around it. AIt-Nouri is an absolute jewel and barring a massive bid (£80m) no way should we sell him especially with the sell on clause related to...
  17. G

Yes ok re midfield replacements but Silva was supposed to be the eventual replacement for Jimenez, as was Sasa. Guedes arguably was a belated attempt to make up for loss of Jota.
  18. G

You conveniently forgot to mention £77m down the drain with Silva,Sasa and Guedes. Those failures could have cost us dear through relegation had GON not done such a great job.
  19. G

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

Keep Ait-, Nouri bar a bid of £80m or more. That's it.
  20. G

Blimey if you were President of Ukraine then that country would have laid down their arms 10 days into the Russian invasion. Your small time vision is the kind of philosophy that will doom the club to a return to the Championship. Sorry but It is defeatist and pathetic. Of course from time to...
Back
Top Bottom