Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. GoldenHorseshoe

21 April 2018

Posted by me; CHAMPIONE, CHAMPIONE OLE OLE OLE. Bolton 0-4 WWFC. Barry Douglas, Adobe, Jota and Coady (P)
  2. GoldenHorseshoe

We need another debutant

Dawson, Gomes, any of the new guys not played yet?
  3. GoldenHorseshoe

The scream-o-meter

Lineker and Match of the Day pundits in hysterics over "world record" scream I came across this article about the MoD pundits mocking Lacazette for a sensational scream against Burnley It got me thinking about which player would be No.1 screamer, and which of our players would feature in the...
  4. GoldenHorseshoe

Dele Alli banned for 1 match.

Plus £50k fine for Coronavirus post. He misses the Manure match
  5. GoldenHorseshoe

Which team will take the biggest hit?

If next season is played behind closed doors and match day income is eliminated. There's some interesting stats in this article. Premier League 2020-21 without fans? Eight charts on the impact
  6. GoldenHorseshoe

How do you think Wolves (and others) will fare after the restart?

First of all of course in this thread I'm assuming that the season will restart rather than be abandoned. I was wondering how the season might finish, I assume that there will be a very short preseason training due to time constraints so those teams whose players have been disciplined enough to...
  7. GoldenHorseshoe

"Getting his leg over at the Palace"

Eric Cantona and 'the hooligan': the impact of the kung-fu kick 25 years on It's 25 years since Cantona's famous jump over the fence. My thread title was not a headline of the day but a joke doing the rounds at the time. Although never liking manure, I always liked Eric. Even post football he...
  8. GoldenHorseshoe

Situation normal.

Antonio Conte's bizarre instructions for Inter players on how to have sex | Daily Mail Online So Antonio wants the players to not take too long and have the partners on top? :D:D Sounds like situation normal to me :oops:
  9. GoldenHorseshoe

Kyle Walker in goal

Just read on BBC site that Walker finished the game in goal after Bravo was sent off. This got me thinking of a Wolves game many moons ago when a Wolves outfield player had to fill in as a goal keeper. Can anyone confirm my memory of the time none other than Dave Wagstaff played in goal?
  10. GoldenHorseshoe

Does your dog bite?

Quite a few of have or had dogs, and fewer still have posted their pics, but my goodness Daniel, is that $30k to return the dog and $50k not to return the dog?:pDaniel Sturridge: Former Liverpool striker offers reward for missing dog
  11. GoldenHorseshoe

H. Ross Perot RIP

This guy was quite a character. RIP Ross.
  12. GoldenHorseshoe

Congratulations Toronto Raptors!!!

After 24 years, the NBA championship is in Toronto. :)
  13. GoldenHorseshoe

Fan power in Spain.

With the lack of Wolves news I thought that I would share this article about 2 English guys and a lower division Spanish football team. Unionistas de Salamanca: The Englishmen at the heart of Spanish club's meteoric rise
  14. GoldenHorseshoe

2.951cm = 1 cun? Unkun(y)

The Sergio Aguero stat that was 1,500 years in the making - BBC Three I think our Jim needs to investigate this. :eek:
  15. GoldenHorseshoe

The international break AGAIN!

I loathe and detest these international breaks during the regular season. It's like our international players get their game plan ****ed up by the countries coaches and it takes Nuno more than 2 or 3 days to get their heads back together.
  16. GoldenHorseshoe

Poch- "It's not fair"

Mauricio Pochettino: Tottenham boss 'sad' over 'unfair' touchline ban Take your punishment like a man (Like a Nuno), you ****ing whining *******. :mad:
  17. GoldenHorseshoe

British insults.

I was reading the Leicester thread by jonzy and was mildly amused by his description of Big Sam - "an arrogant tool" It is one of my favourite things about this site, reading the insults, either old ones from back in the day when I lived there or new ones invented recently. The British have a...
  18. GoldenHorseshoe

Neves, v Liverpool every angle

Just love these, apologies if already posted. :)
  19. GoldenHorseshoe

Penny for the Guy?

Looking at today's date, it's one that sticks in the memory of anyone raised in the UK. It got me wondering, do kids still parade their effigies of Guy Fawkes around the street begging for pennies anymore? Is it now a pound?;)
  20. GoldenHorseshoe

Interesting points comparison after 6 games.

I found this interesting stat on BBC comparing stats after 6 games between this and last season. Since we were not in this division last season, it compares our results this with those of Swansea last. We have 4 points more. Premier League: How are teams doing compared with same fixtures...
Back
Top Bottom