Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. O

U18 & U23 news and info...

that would explain his incredibke playing ability for if you look carefully you will see the extra finger on each hand. Not a lot of people know that.
  2. O

I knew that Robert Plant was a great fan but Ididn't realise Eric was aswell. :D
  3. O

Do you know the name of this broad? :D
  4. O

I wonder who the PGMOL clowns will be this week?

I must admit I was surprised at the weekend that Cunha's equaliser was not ruled out on account that at the time he scored we actually had ten outfield players on the pitch. Plus the fact that they were all wearing football boots with studs which surely indicated that they meant to cause harm...
  5. O

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

I would simply say if the players are worth more to us then keep but if the price offered is more then maybe and if its a lot more then sell. Simple as.
  6. O

I doner know what you mean.o_O
  7. O

If we sold them now we would not realise the money their potentiial could bring later.
  8. O

I guess a lot of that would have to depend on what the medics and coaches say.
  9. O

Would mist likely mean Rayan or Higo moving on. Rayan could move upfield but if another left back came in as first choice Hugo would probably want out.
  10. O

That's what he thinks. :eek: :D
  11. O

Suspensions

Shush....for gods sake dont ell the refs that.:eek:
  12. O

JONZY54- Ref Watch v Arsenal

YES. YES AND YES.
  13. O

Are you suggesting for one moment he could be our Gareth Bale?:D:D
  14. O

The thing is though every transfer is a gamble. A proven player is worth more to the spine of the team so we can build bit by bit. If the star players all go at the same time at best it would take time to gel the new players together. When maybe players like Doyle, Traore etc. establish...
  15. O

Mario Lemina

Spot on.
  16. O

JONZY54 - Ref watch v Forest

Not only did they not discuss the obvious missed foul but geared everything to Forest. Nothing about Cunha's wonderful solo goal. That says a lot.
  17. O

Forest verdict

These days with AI its supposed to be pretty accurate.
  18. O

Forest verdict

I dont think he has that much to celebrate.
  19. O

Forest verdict

And those are just his good points. :eek:
  20. O

Forest verdict

They are not seasoned players either. they did the job they were asked to do which was to see out the match. Traore especially asked to take a position he is not used to. So take 3 away from 7 leaves 4 you ere unimpressed by wich then does that mean you were okay with all the others? :eek:
Back
Top Bottom