Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Boss Hogg

The Comms Thread.

Whilst we are appointing a new thread starter, Can I ask for a goal horn sound effect for the Comms thread?
  2. Boss Hogg

The Comms Thread.

I want to know if this Is this part of Shi’s summer cutbacks where we are getting rid of an experienced head for some cheaper unproven youngster?
  3. Boss Hogg

Kilman keep or sell?

Nice Guardian interview with him here:
  4. Boss Hogg

Gary’s De-Presser

@Dingle Chris and his medical team thread! :D
  5. Boss Hogg

Gary’s De-Presser

But he’s withdrawn at half time when his wife says he shouldn’t be out in the rain without a coat :D
  6. Boss Hogg

Gary’s De-Presser

If only there was a thread for people who have something to say but don’t need a new thread…. :D Has anyone guessed your uniform yet @Redhillwolf ? I’m guessing it’s BurgerKing ;)
  7. Boss Hogg

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Good shout Jade but I think Jota never got more than 9 a season in his 2 Prem seasons with us
  8. Boss Hogg

Loan Thread 2023/24

Thanks for the updates Giant. Whilst it’s disappointing to see so many youngsters not getting minutes, I guess at the business end of the season Managers want experience on the pitch. We’ve got decisions to take on some of these lads in the Summer.
  9. Boss Hogg

Richards and Gray 1979/80 would be my guess
  10. Boss Hogg

6 years ago today

We will still be talking about that goal in 20 years time. What a team that was and what a time to be a wolves fan - there were some classic games towards the tail end of that season that epitomised the spirit and character of the team and Nuno - Boro, Cardiff, Ryan Bennett day at Bristol, etc...
  11. Boss Hogg

FA charge GON

You can be offside and still score. Different circumstances but I’m pretty sure Salah was offside when he scored against us in the cup game last season - i think it was Toti that misconstrued a header which VAR claimed was deliberate
  12. Boss Hogg

Best start saving for a season ticket then, will be £5k by then!
  13. Boss Hogg

Loan Thread 2023/24

Semedo will be into his last season starting summer 2024, so he may well be moved on whilst we can make some money off the back of a good season for him. Not sure that Hoever or Lembikisa are the long term replacement for him.
  14. Boss Hogg

Anyone else thinking sod it

What’s the point in VAR when it doesn’t correct on field errors, but creates new errors and then changes the rules week to week to justify itself. We may as well go back to the old system where the odd ref would come along once or twice a season and cheat us.
  15. Boss Hogg

U18 & U23 news and info...

Any news Giant on expiring contracts, new deals, etc for the u18 & u23 group?
  16. Boss Hogg

Everton, surely a points deduction?

I like the idea @Skrilla. As @WickedWolfie said there would need to be an alignment with UEFA rules, and one other restriction I would impose is that spending over the cap is not only ‘taxed’ but must be funded by equity, not debt. Then, if things go pop, which they will at some point, only...
  17. Boss Hogg

Gary O’Neil - RESIGNS

Hmm I think a ban is in order! :D Edit: I’ve just realised this is the same poster that said how good our medical team was and thereby caused the injury crisis. Mods, please remove my smiley face and ban him :D
  18. Boss Hogg

Forest- possible points deduction

What can be hidden is ‘out of book’ payments from elsewhere in an owners financial empire that can be used to top up salary or pay agents fees, etc
  19. Boss Hogg

What year did we stop calling them ballboys? Was it the same year that linesmen became assistant referees?
  20. Boss Hogg

U18 & U23 news and info...

Ha ha try that argument in Sheffield or Manchester!
Back
Top Bottom