Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Ginger Chimp

Paul Pogba - Banned

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68436828 Paul Pogba banned for four years for a doping offence
  2. Ginger Chimp

No NODDY? It's a bad omen

@JadeWolf Let's be having you!!!
  3. Ginger Chimp

Autism Initiatives - my grandson ...

Having received permission from @Mutchy here is a shameless request for help in supporting a great cause: Hello, everyone Following on from the many and varied, positive, responses to @TheWolfFromWolverhampton I hope you will forgive me both piggy backing on that wave of positivity and for...
  4. Ginger Chimp

Reporting Accuracy

I give you the Mirror, online, just now: **** wits.
  5. Ginger Chimp

Liverpool Pre Match Thread

Poor show from Jade and first reserve Kashmire today. 11.00 and no thread. Here we go then. Game today, not on UK TV so grab one of the 23000 home tickets and watch it live. Or something like that.
  6. Ginger Chimp

David Gold - West Ham

Passed away after a short illness.
  7. Ginger Chimp

Neymar: Is he all that?

Is he ****.
  8. Ginger Chimp

Brighton - Pre Match Thread

@Kashmire Hawker and @JadeWolf Time’s a ticking. Come on, sort yourselves out. This New Year delay is not a good omen. Tick, tock, tick, tock ....
  9. Ginger Chimp

Avoid footballing negativity

Fed up of all the doom and gloom? Go here: http://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/forum/index.php?threads/the-chill-out-zone.319548/ This one’s for you, @Lupo
  10. Ginger Chimp

Fake animals on Football Badges

Following on from a discussion we were having at work ... are Liverpool the only club in Britain to have a fake, made up, animal on their badge? We couldn't think of anyone else (immediately) ... although one bright spark (an LFC fan, ironically) said "Canary?" (True story) Any other team...
  11. Ginger Chimp

Brilliant Leeds Vs Woeful Wolves - The Verdict Thread.

Media darlings all huff and puff. Wolves - efficient.
  12. Ginger Chimp

Diogo Jota and Matt Doherty ...

... are texting each other laughing emojis whilst reading some of the posts on The Mix. Looks like we’re fighting relegation with Man City. (For the avoidance of doubt, I’m taking the ****.)
  13. Ginger Chimp

Coady on Talksport - 09.00(ish), Friday 11th Sept

As per the title. Our captain due on TS to discuss the coming season and his England debut. Probably be about two minutes of Brazil talking about how did he find it working with Rashford and Sterling et al.
  14. Ginger Chimp

Harry Maguire Arrested

https://news.sky.com/story/manchester-united-captain-harry-maguire-arrested-on-greek-island-12053676 From the article - Manchester United say captain Harry Maguire is "fully cooperating" with Greek authorities after reports he was arrested on the island of Mykonos. Local media are reporting...
  15. Ginger Chimp

Wolves vs Everton

Am I right in thinking that this is definitely going to be a Saturday 3pm kick off and will not change? It's scheduled for the 25th April and the EL QFs (if we qualify) will have already been completed w/e 18th. Any potential TV changes? I think they've been announced for this period.
  16. Ginger Chimp

Raul to be a dad

Haven’t seen this anywhere. Congrats to the couple: Exclusive: Raul Jimenez and girlfriend Daniela Basso expecting first baby — HELLO!
  17. Ginger Chimp

Questions and Answers - a bit of light relief

At exactly 05.14 this morning, the first four threads in order were: What annoys you the most on this forum? Kevin Thelwell. Who’s going to Barcelona (with or without a ticket)? Adama Traore is (alright)? (Okay ... a bit of tabloid editing with the last one there). The End.
  18. Ginger Chimp

The “is there a game, tonight?” Thread

Stick Noddy here and add all the other usual observations. :D
  19. Ginger Chimp

Wolves vs Man Utd - Verdict Thread

That was alright, that was.
  20. Ginger Chimp

Gerrard to Newcastle (Or not?)

Hard to tell from this exclusive: Steven Gerrard Appointed Newcastle Manager on 4 Year Deal ;)
Back
Top Bottom