Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Ginger Chimp

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

And now he's not impressing anyone in Scotland.
  2. Ginger Chimp

Everton, surely a points deduction?

or a ****load of drugs ...
  3. Ginger Chimp

We Are All One Pack Video

Well ... that was unexpectedly emotional.
  4. Ginger Chimp

And don't forget he was one of the targets of fans abuse in the streets after a game (IIRC).
  5. Ginger Chimp

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Yeah, there's the football, obviously, and there is Saturday night racing and there is a group playing at the Civic (Train). Also, Life of Pi is showing at the Grand and it's the last night of it (I think) and there's a comedy show (Two Pints with Will and Ralf Podcast) at the Wulfrun Hall.
  6. Ginger Chimp

Today’s Games 2023-2024

It's not their fault though is it? Arsenal and Liverpool should both be ahead of them but they are way too fragile. Man City should have been put to bed this season by the other two contenders. (Ignoring all the obvious issue surrounding Man City's charges and alleged wrong doing)
  7. Ginger Chimp

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

I thought they were quite restrained.
  8. Ginger Chimp

Today’s Games 2023-2024

He didn't. Hyperbole at it's Mix best.
  9. Ginger Chimp

One last wish for me for the rest of the season

Fair enough <thumbs up>
  10. Ginger Chimp

One last wish for me for the rest of the season

BUT !!!!! If we win ... AND ... Deny them the title ... Surely you'd want to be there? The farewell to Klopp will mostly be at the end of the game, don't you think? Lap of honour, clapping the fans, etc? Away fans will either stay and take the **** or leave and go celebrate somewhere (in...
  11. Ginger Chimp

If everybody could break into the "Elite" then there would be no "Elite" and that cannot, possibly, be allowed to happen. Signed: The Elite Teams.
  12. Ginger Chimp

MoTD tonight

??? Weren't these the Laws we all played to in the 70s and 80s (and maybe before then too). The Laws that had existed for c100 years or more?
  13. Ginger Chimp

VAR Protest

Yes, that would work too. Maybe soft toys so kids charities can benefit (?). A visual protest that cannot be hidden or "technically" avoided.
  14. Ginger Chimp

VAR Protest

They'll just turn the effects microphones down (or off). Empty stadiums (or significantly reduced attendances) is the best visual way of protesting.
  15. Ginger Chimp

Down to just two games......

Play who?
  16. Ginger Chimp

MoTD tonight

My head is about to explode.
  17. Ginger Chimp

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I went to Ajax v Feyenoord in 1993 at the Olympic Stadium in Amsterdam (supporting Ajax as I lived in Amsterdam at the time). It was an experience to say the least.
  18. Ginger Chimp

Benty's not so good as the lead broadcaster - he's much better when he's supporting with Goldstein.
  19. Ginger Chimp

Interesting how different people see things. I listen to the show on my drive home every afternoon/evening and I thought Troy was quire good (for a relative radio novice).
Back
Top Bottom