Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. NewarkWolf

Kilman keep or sell?

I’d say keep him if I’m honest. He’s attracting interest which shows he has been doing well surely. Captain material? Not for me but he’s a ball playing defender and for our play and the play of teams in general now I think he’s someone to continue with,
  2. NewarkWolf

Coventry Verdict

It was their cup final. It wasn’t ours by any stretch of the imagination and it showed
  3. NewarkWolf

Coventry Verdict

Options are mainly thin through key players being out at the same time. When all are fit have a good squad imo. Any club would suffer with quality to replace 4 attacking players out. I’m surprised Noah wasn’t thrown on.
  4. NewarkWolf

Nathan Fraser

He ultimately won’t be a part of our future but he’s standing in for the injuries we have and can’t be faulted for his effort.
  5. NewarkWolf

The summer clear out to boost funds

I honestly can’t see him being a player we give a chance to prove he may have it to succeed here as his value is pretty decent to move on and bring in players who are already more accustomed to the demands of the league etc.
  6. NewarkWolf

Matheus Cunha

but if that happens that’s just pure bad luck. What are we expected to do, have 6 players of similar quality vying for 3 spots. If the main three stayed fit the other 3 would become restless. Outside of those three main starters we have Sarabia, Fraser and Bellegarde that can operate in the...
  7. NewarkWolf

Pedro Neto

I’m afraid we’ll have little say in this one. He’s worthy of playing for a real top club. An absolute joy to watch and privileged to have seen him at our club
  8. NewarkWolf

Wolves v Man Utd comms thread.

Where even is he now?
  9. NewarkWolf

Wolves v Man Utd comms thread.

We just don’t have one and haven’t since Costa
  10. NewarkWolf

January 2024 transfer window thread.

He’ll operate on the left, Cunha will be central with Neto on the right. They’ll also interchange throughout the game. Fabio has ***** proven he offers next to nothing at all
  11. NewarkWolf

Well thank God you’re not in charge! I’d rather you start instead of Fabio!!!
  12. NewarkWolf

We did but the ones we fancied were linked to others I presume and the clubs owning them may have wanted to see what happened during the window before wanting to release them. It’s easy to get rid of poor players and harder to bring in better than you have and certainly at what level we were...
  13. NewarkWolf

Cos people wanted them and we didn’t feel they were going to play over any of the options we already had at the club
  14. NewarkWolf

If players don’t either want to come or their clubs demand ridiculous fees for short term deals what can we do? We’ve been managing a delicate financial issue and got through it without being penalised.
  15. NewarkWolf

Attacking wise we have Neto, hwang, cunha, sarabia, lemina, Bellegarde and Fraser for 3 positions?
  16. NewarkWolf

If our business is done then we’re basically as we were or have been players used wise with the introduction of Lemina. We’ve not done too bad so far. Hwang returning soon to put back into the fold also.
  17. NewarkWolf

I still think someone will come in
  18. NewarkWolf

Albion punishment

And it’s ****!!!
  19. NewarkWolf

Stadium Plans

Agree 100%. We’d draw capacity for the big boys coming but the lesser teams? I don’t think so, add to that a period where we’re in the bottom 5-6 and struggling and you’d see attendances drop below 30k. At very best given a pretty decent few seasons of around 9-11th and a push of a few...
  20. NewarkWolf

Stadium Plans

A lick of paint, seats that are the same shade of gold all around the stadium and perhaps filling another corner in would be enough at this stage of where we’re at at and likely to be over the next few years. No major development will take place for ages yet imo
Back
Top Bottom