Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. B

Lopetegui

Premier League PPG (Wolves) Lopetegui 1.348 O’Neil 1.303 Not much in it and both had to deal with different things on arrival.
  2. B

Gary O'Neil - tactics

3. B

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Is interviewing for other PL jobs whilst in role at Wolves ok? I’m sure many on here didn’t like Lopetegui - is this any better?
  4. B

Gary O'Neil - tactics

5. B

Gary’s De-Presser

---------------Bentley........Sa...........King----------------------- --------------Kilman-----S Bueno-----Toti----------- ---------------Lemina----Doyle---J Gomes------ ------------------Sarabia-------Fraser------------
  6. B

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

https://www.marca.com/futbol/las-palmas/2024/04/19/6622385922601d0e568b4588.html
  7. B

Yerson Desertion.
  8. B

Season ticket prices 24/25

We've had a 94/95% renewal rate since promotion so all we say here is nonsense anyway. It would just be nice not to be gouged on price and for the club to explain why they are putting the prices up? They cannot be bothered to paint the stadium.
  9. B

At least Forest have communicated their prices/reasoning via a press release - I'm fairly sure we just (for the last two seasons) send out the renewal emails and dont comment on the increased rates. At least thats what seemed to be our tactic under Vinny Clark. Thank god we have cut ties with...
  10. B

The difference in my dads ticket (oap) and mine has already been cut significantly (with both rising) over the past few years. Last year renewals were priced as the same as ‘new’ were priced at the year previously so would expect to see that again with the gap between oap and adult further...
  11. B

Good interview with J Phillips; Says we want a centre back and a centre forward. Interested in Che Adams and Conway (Bristol). Possibly will look to change the keeper. Doesnt think Wolves were close to FFP limits More in the interview. Looked at Vinicius in Jan.
  12. B

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

That game made Forest Wolves look like Madrid v City. Absolute dross.
  13. B

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Toys out of pram.
  14. B

Stadium Plans

Think West Ham went from c33k to 57k average attendance?
  15. B

Stadium Plans

Be good if we could just paint our stadium!
  16. B

Stadium Plans

17. B

Down to just two games......

It is hardly unusual for out of work managers to pop up at PL games (Lop has been seen at Palace games this season). Though the Guardian are saying he might have been looking at us (or West Ham) with an eye on any vacancies that might appear.
  18. B

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Silva is worth £70m
  19. B

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Very hard to watch him diving around and writhing on the floor.
Back
Top Bottom